New privacy protection launcher

• Replies:5
ifun bow
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 6, 2015, 8:22:52 AM via Website

Hi everyone, I am posting to discuss what you are expecting from a “privacy protection” launcher because we are planning to release our launcher Hide Master, and what to know your ideas.
It will be a launcher that provides two modes—Guest Mode and Home mode, so you can hide apps under Guest Mode and make them only visible under Home mode. Different access codes for 2 modes, show Guest Mode to your friends, family and colleagues so they will not be able to peek at your secrets. Also we have fake messages to disguise incoming messages.
Now please tell me about how you think about it? Is it exciting or not really? What apps would you hide? And any other functions you want to add?

ifun bow

Jun 8, 2015, 11:22:35 AM via Website

Can anyone share your comments? Like what apps do you wanna hide most? For whom and under what situation?

— modified on Jun 9, 2015, 9:24:39 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Jun 8, 2015, 1:02:38 PM via Website

ifun bow

Can anyone share his/her comments? Like what apps do you wanna hide most? For whom and under what situation?

Please clear it.

ifun bow

Jun 9, 2015, 6:09:36 AM via Website

You mean clarify it? Or delete ot?
By saying "can anyone share his/her comments? Like what apps do you wanna hide most? For whom and under what situation?" I wanted to gather infomation about you guys as users' habit or expectation of a privacy launcher. I wanted to know what apps do you wanna hide most and is there anyone you want to hide from? Under what situation?

I wll definately delete it if I am required to. Thanks!:P

phone789
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 9, 2015, 7:12:04 AM via Website

Can anyone share his/her comments? Like what apps do you wanna hide most? For whom and under what situation?

Rajesh Vasantrao
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 3, 2016, 12:14:45 AM via Website

Please keep gesture base lock screen, one gesture for guest mode and other as default. Like u can check with oppo n1 mini.