AtHome Camera- a remote video surveillance camera for free

• Replies:2
AtHome Camera
  • Forum posts: 3

May 27, 2015, 7:08:25 AM via Website

AtHome Camera is a video surveillance app that turns your unused computer, smartphone, tablet or smart TV into a wireless home security system in minutes.
Using AtHome Camera, you are able to keep an eye on your home when you are outside, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident. The App has been installed on more than 4 million devices worldwide, acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras etc.
* Main Features **
1. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi from anywhere at anytime;
2. Motion detection: get emails or push notifications instantly when motion is triggered;
3. Scheduled recording: you can specify two time intervals each day to automatically start/stop video recording;
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the streaming servers are encrypted;
6. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
7. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
8. Multiple platforms:support Windows PC、Mac、iPhone、iPad、iPod, Android phone and Android tablet.
* Three Steps to setup **
Step 1: Download the AtHome Video Streamer App from Apple App Store or Google Play and install it onto your device. A unique Connection ID (also refferred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select ""Add by CID"" or ""By QR Code"" to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!

Michael Maffei
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 18, 2015, 11:40:34 AM via Website

In my opinion I found i2vsys Complete Proactive Video Solution[/url] is right solution everyone is looking for. It has better video surveillance software in which intuitive software seamlessly connects and improves security processes and makes up for the limits of human capacity. I think it will be helpful for you.

davidbrucs
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 1, 2018, 4:36:09 PM via Website

I and my DW are looking for Good baby Monitors for our New House.Bluetooth baby monitors sound like a good idea, but some of my friends told me it May not have longer range on other room.Anyone has suggestions?
And what brand of Baby monitors has the longest range?