How to Turn Your Old Phone Into a Free Remote Video surveillance system with AtHome Camera

• Replies:0
AtHome Camera
  • Forum posts: 3

May 21, 2015, 9:22:50 AM via Website

Don't throw away your old Android phones, now you can turn them into a free remote surveillance system with AtHome Camera!
1.Prepare an old phone; make sure that the camera is available.
2.Install AtHome Camera on the old phone and turn it into a security camera.
Open the old phone, enter an app store, search AtHome Video Streamer, and install it on the old phone.
Install AtHome Video Streamer on the old phone. Connect to the Wi-Fi, find the app AtHome Video Steamer and open it.
After a short time, AtHome Video Streamer will go to the next interface. At this moment, the camera is turned on.
Remember to reset the account and password. Don’t use the default account for the security. After all of the above, let us put the old phone aside and find another phone.
3.Find another phone; install AtHome Camera on it as viewer, connect the two phones to establish a professional remote video monitoring system! I plan to install AtHome Camera on my iPhone 5s as the viewer, Open App Store, search AtHome Camera and install it on the iPhone.
Open AtHome Camera, choose to Register or Login, after logging in, click the button on the top right, you will enter the slide view, as shown below.
Click “Add by CID” or “Add by OR code” to connect the Video Streamer, I choose to add by CID which needs entering CID, username and password.
4.Start the live video monitoring. Open the camera on the list, enter the live video view.
See the live video below, you can find various functions: mute, record, Hold to Talk, Flash, Capture and Switch. This is the remote surveillance system established by two phones.
Before you go out, put the camera on the designated place, turn on the motion detection, then you will be alerted at all times from anywhere in the world.