Android Developer needed in Los Angeles ASAP!!!

• Replies:1
Carlos
  • Forum posts: 1

May 19, 2015, 7:16:05 PM via Website

Android Developer

Detailed Description:

We are seeking experienced, energetic, motivated and collaborative Android developers for our mobile applications team. We encourage open communication, ideas and out of the box thinking by removing obstacles to success. Our environment is different than most and for the right developer, the opportunities are limitless. You'll be working on a system of modular Java libraries that our clients can assemble into a custom native mobile app through our mobile engagement platform. Each library focuses on either a general market need, stressing reusability, or the specific requirements of a client (with whom you'll work closely to bring their ideas from mockup to finished product). Flexible coding patterns based on reflection, introspection, and dynamic method invocation are key to this position.

Requirements
•Android (Java )
•Demonstrated proficiency with SQL, HTML and JavaScript/JQuery
•Git, REST
•Knowledge of design patterns, their purpose and how to implement them
•Ability to conceptualize, design and create specifications solutions to complex software problems
•Capable of explaining complex solutions in an understandable, clear and concise manner
•Ability to consistently make reasonably accurate time estimates of work completion
•Highly motivated and self-directed with excellent time management skills
•Eager to constantly and independently learn and apply new skills
•Works well both alone and with a team
•Exceptional communication skills
•Extremely adaptable and capable of working on multiple tasks and deliver in scope and on time
•Enjoys a fun, dynamic, productive, and fast paced work environment
•Loves technology and using new technologies to innovate and drive the market
•Has a passion for finding creative solutions to problems

Job Duration: 6 Months + extendable

Employment Type (Fulltime/Contract to Hire/contract): Contract or contract to hire

Tanzanite Infotech
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 31, 2015, 10:35:03 AM via Website

Hi carlos,

I'm Expertise in Android ( java ) development and proficient with SQL, HTML and JavaScript/JQuery .

Currently I'm in LA and able to meet Silicon valley, SF bay area and Santa monica as well so we will meet and discuss with your requirement .

I will share with our portfolio it's too fruitful for us.

You can reach me at ( manoj at tanzaniteinfotech dot com )

Looking forward for your revert.

Thanks,