Call for help! Survey on mobile APP development

• Replies:3
LindaWan
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 6, 2015, 9:06:01 PM via Website

hey everyone! 

I'm a student in the university of Mannheim and am working on my master thesis with regard to developers' platform choices. I would be highly grateful if you could help filling out this survey for me. 

Survey Link:
www.soscisurvey.de/tutorial056952/

Research Question:
The idea is to find out a decision model of mobile application developers on their choice of platforms (iOS, Android, Blackberry, etc.) .) What are the incentives for them to choose one platform to develop their APP on, especially for those who has their APP developed and released on multiple platforms.

Target Group:
Anyone who has mobile development experience.

Your Benefits:
It’ll take about 15 mins to fill in the survey, and to show my appreciation, there will be a lucky draw for one 50 EUR Amazon coupon at the end of the survey period.

— modified on Mar 6, 2015, 9:07:37 PM

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

Mar 7, 2015, 3:40:33 AM via Website

LindaWan

Survey Link:www.soscisurvey.de/tutorial056952/

I'll go for it. What to do please details?

LindaWan
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 7, 2015, 12:56:02 PM via Website

Many thanks!

The intention is to find out why people choose to have their APPs developed and released on different platforms. I'm working on a research to find out the decision model of developers on multi-homing choices.

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

Mar 7, 2015, 3:35:38 PM via Website

LindaWan

Many thanks!

The intention is to find out why people choose to have their APPs developed and released on different platforms. I'm working on a research to find out the decision model of developers on multi-homing choices.

That's great! Go for it.