I can't watch sports from streaming websites like Sportlemontv and vipbox... Aaaargh

• Replies:3
William Morris
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 15, 2015, 5:13:15 AM via Website

So, my previous phone, Sony Xperia M2 (the same model as my new phone as old one was stolen) I had vipbox and sportlemon working fine on it, I followed instructions, installed dolphin browser and jetpack and flash player for android. I did encounter the odd problem here and there but always I could watch sports on one of the 2 mentioned websites. Vipbox started playing games with me but sportlemon was always good.
Now, on my new phone, what happens is when I click the link on either website, it goes to the sport I want to watch and it plays straight away, but when I start removing the ads it freezes, so when I've removed the ads I remembered on my old phone all I needed to do was t click play again and hey presto, it streams beautifully. However. Now I hit play on vipbox and... Nothing, and with sportlemon, I'm having real trouble removing the damn ads, they just won't go. So I'm in a real pickle here. It's soooooooo frustrating, I can't describe.

Any help would be Much appreciated, thanks guys.

William Morris

Feb 15, 2015, 5:15:56 AM via Website

I also paid a solid £16 downloading and installing Flash player 11.1 for Android thinking I had a dodgy Flash. Obviously it's not dodgy because it does play, right until I start clicking to remove them ads!!!

William Morris

Feb 15, 2015, 5:25:24 AM via Website

All sorts of garbage going on with this man, on sport lemon I'm constantly gettin redirected to dating apps on my Google play store, constant pop ups, it's so annoying I swear I just want to watch my f** sports man. What in the lords sweet, sweet name is going on???!!! Please somebody help me before I miss a real big sporting event!!!

William Morris

Feb 15, 2015, 2:29:19 PM via Website

Apologies for the language used guys. Can anybody advise me here?
Thanks