- Forum posts: 1
Feb 1, 2015, 1:59:50 AM via Website
Feb 1, 2015 1:59:50 AM via Website
I have a problem with my LG Optimus VU. I had some battery power at about 39% and thought I should just plug it to charge while I sleep. At 6am it gave me the alarm I preset but by the time I finally got off the bed I found the phone dead.
Since it didn't appear electricity supply came on throughout the night anyway, I charged it for long during the day but it neither charge nor power on since then. Instead, anytime I plug it, it will begin to get very warm at the back. Not at the battery site but somewhere on the upper part well above the battery. Even the charging indicator which is under the power button doesn't show again.