This applikation is not yet availebe in app center

• Replies:2
marek marecki
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 8, 2014, 3:50:11 AM via App

this is my problem, this text is everywhere im click for free the same text im ckick all aplications the same i cant download nothing 4days ago im download applikations normal now i cant download nothingt beacose is ,,not yet availeble,, wtf someone now ,someone can help with this.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 8, 2014, 5:46:25 AM via Website

Okay @marek marecki, I am having trouble in figuring out where the problem is, can you be a little more clear like I can understand that the problem is with the apps you can't download the application. Are you encountering issues with Google PlayStore or something else? And also which region you currently are I think if you are seeing the error "Application not available over the app centre" it means that app isn't available for your region. (thinking) Anyway I hope you will give me a little more clear idea with which application, you are encountering problem with and yes for the time you can try clearing the cache and the data stored by the Google Play and Google Services app by heading over to the Settings>application manager>Swipe left to ALL.. See if that helps you ! :)

marek marecki
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 8, 2014, 10:49:09 AM via App

im froom Poland, i have ViewSonic Viewpad 7e and im try do this what you write to me settings,menedzer aplikation... and doesnt work sorry for my english , i can't download aplications all aplications beacose ,,this apps is not yet availeble in app center,, all apps i see this text with all apps.