Google play not working on anything!

• Replies:0
CasaTranquila
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 7, 2014, 1:28:40 PM via Website

We can't access playstore on any device, not mobile, tablet or even the play store web page using any of our laptops. Nor can we access youtube, google support or any of these sites. I've tried everything recommended on here except factory reset as the problem clearly isn't device related. I tried logging out of my account on the tablet and now can't log back in with existing account or create a new one. It's always the same can't establish a reliable connection.
I've re-set the router just in case. Unplugged it for a minute and rebooted each device to no avail.Is this a regional problem in Portugal?
It all happened after the latest download of Playstore on 5th Dec but I think that's just a coincidence because the laptops don't have playstore as not app based so no download there.
Oddly the one thing I can access is gmail on the laptop but not on the mobile or tablet. However, it won't let me add a new account, it always times out.We have no problems accessing any other web sites not linked to google.
What on earth is going on with Google?