Android 5.0 Lollipop Update for Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, and Nexus 10 available starting today!

• Replies:3
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Nov 3, 2014, 12:44:46 PM via Website

Hey guys,

So apparently Android 5.0 Lollipop is available for the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 starting today.

The Lollipop update will be rolling out in phases. Keep in mind that your device must run an official stock Android firmware in order to be eligible to receive the OTA update. You can also update your Nexus using the OTA ZIP files that could pop up on various forums. Also, you can flash the factory images Google will post on their website in the near future.

Find out when Android 5.0 Lollipop is arriving to your device.

If anyone finds a link or has installed Android 5.0 Lollipop on their Nexus phone or tablet, let us know!

alekhya sanghisetty
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 21, 2014, 3:31:01 PM via Website

i have installed Android 5.0 LOllipop in my nexus 5 but my phone is not working now. please help :'(

Ravindra Vasisht

Feb 3, 2015, 11:13:12 AM via Website

I installed the Lollipop update on my Nexus 5 soon after it was released. Worked great for a month then my phone just died. The local service company said that it is a bug in Lollipop and my phone had crashed due to that and the PCB had to be replaced. They did so, and it is now back in action on KitKat.

I am now getting constant reminders to again update to Lollipop. Am apprehensive and so any advice/comments would be of great help for me to decide.

Thanks

Ravindra

Allan Jolo

Feb 22, 2015, 12:32:16 AM via Website

I update my nexus 7 to Lollipo 5.0.2 works great except power off... When u power off the device it just reboot and power on again....