What's the worst Android app you still have to use?

• Replies:5
Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Nov 3, 2014, 11:35:52 AM via Website

You know the app: one that's functionality is essential to you, but the interface or responsiveness is so bad you wish that you could just develop your own to replace it.

It might be the official Facebook app, Gmail or some carrier app you are stuck with but simply hate.

For me it's Instagram. I HATE the interface but it's kind of necessary. The same goes for the new Viber app. I loathe the new interface but I love Viber, sooo...

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

GT Ohh

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 10

Nov 16, 2014, 3:08:52 AM via Website

AndroidPIT app

Stephane Trahan
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 16, 2014, 4:40:43 AM via Website

Dark Horse Comics Digital is my worst app... It's a nightmare to search the entire selection, and you cannot tell what you have versus what you don't have until you are on the actual book. They should take pointers from ComiXology and redo their app in a similar design. You cannot even tell what you have read and not read once you archive something you've read. (nerd)

Kevin Berendsen
  • Forum posts: 118

Nov 16, 2014, 7:42:13 PM via App

Messenger by Facebook. I simply cant stand the user interface. Especially when you close a conversation, this annoying circle stays on top of every app that you use.

Sjaak Schulteis

Shady Longjam
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 23, 2014, 11:53:50 AM via Website

We can disable it if we don't want to

Sjaak Schulteis
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 13, 2015, 1:30:40 PM via Website

Not only that this happens, Facebook takes a lot of memory and makes the phone a lot slower (especially noticable with a 1,2 ghz dual core)... Now I got rid of the app and browse (on my tablet) only with Opera)... it is faster and you don't need to install messenger.