[Free App] TickTick-Get All Things Done

• Replies:12
Joyce Chan
  • Forum posts: 8

Oct 28, 2014, 10:49:26 AM via Website

We all know the importance of time management.

We all struggle to achieve work-life balance.

We all want to get life more organized and easier. But, we are busy; we are forgetful; we procrastinate.

Don't worry. TickTick is here to rescue you.

I am glad to share with you a cross-platform to-do list app-TickTick, which can be used to keep track of all your to-do items and get them done.

The app can be downloaded at Google Play Store.

Core Features

• Cloud Synchronization: Backup all your tasks on the web
  • Multiple Reminders: You can set time & location reminder for tasks so that you never miss a deadline
  • Recurring Tasks: Set daily/weekly/monthly tasks so that you don't need keep typing
  • Tags: Categorize your tasks into different folders for easy check & management
  • List Sharing: Share tasks with your friends/family/co-workers to collaborate
  • Multi-level Priority: Set four different priority levels for your tasks to better manage time
  • Checklist: Create checklist for shopping or project list to complete a task step by step
  • Calendar Integration: Subscribe third-party calendar events such as Google/Outlook to manage all in one

More features can be found at its official website.

TickTick is easy-to-use and everyone can get started with it within a few minutes.

Freya Spears
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 29, 2014, 2:45:45 AM via Website

Joyce Chan

We all know the importance of time management.

We all struggle to achieve work-life balance.

We all want to get life more organized and easier. But, we are busy; we are forgetful; we procrastinate.

Don't worry. TickTick is here to rescue you.

I am glad to share with you a cross-platform to-do list app-TickTick, which can be used to keep track of all your to-do items and get them done.

The app can be downloaded at Google Play Store.

Core Features

• Cloud Synchronization: Backup all your tasks on the web
  • Multiple Reminders: You can set time & location reminder for tasks so that you never miss a deadline
  • Recurring Tasks: Set daily/weekly/monthly tasks so that you don't need keep typing
  • Tags: Categorize your tasks into different folders for easy check & management
  • List Sharing: Share tasks with your friends/family/co-workers to collaborate
  • Multi-level Priority: Set four different priority levels for your tasks to better manage time
  • Checklist: Create checklist for shopping or project list to complete a task step by step
  • Calendar Integration: Subscribe third-party calendar events such as Google/Outlook to manage all in one

More features can be found at its official website.

TickTick is easy-to-use and everyone can get started with it within a few minutes.

Sounds like a great GTD app and the reccuring task setting would be really helpful for me. Is the sync seamless on all platforms?

Joyce Chan

Oct 29, 2014, 4:38:19 AM via Website

Thanks for the question, Freya!

Yes, TickTick is cross-platform available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Chrome Extension and web with seamless cloud synchronization. :P

— modified on Oct 29, 2014, 4:38:53 AM

Richard Stuart
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 31, 2014, 6:42:18 AM via Website

I have used it on my phone & website for a few days. Everything is fine except that I can't set deadline for subtask. Only tasks can be set due dates.

Joyce Chan

Nov 3, 2014, 10:38:19 AM via Website

Hi, Richard,

Yes,since subtask are affiliated to main tasks, you can not set independent deadlines for them. But this feature will be considered in the future.

BTW, if you have any further questions about TickTick, you can visit our help center and share ideas with more users directly.

MasterChat
  • Forum posts: 66

Nov 3, 2014, 3:28:06 PM via Website

May I use this app without internet connection?

Joyce Chan

Nov 4, 2014, 2:33:45 AM via Website

Hi, MasterChat,

TickTick app requires internet connection. But we have a Chrome offline version, which you can use without internet connection and data still can be cloud synced.

MasterChat

Nov 4, 2014, 4:19:46 PM via Website

This Chrome offline version, where can I find it?

Joyce Chan

Nov 5, 2014, 4:22:16 AM via Website

Hi, MasterChat,

You can download the offline version from Chrome Store

I am sorry that I can't post link directly here. You can go Chrome Store and input "TickTick' in search bar and find it in the category of "App".

TickTick also offers Chrome Extension. So, please make sure that you've downloaded the right app developed by Appest Inc.

MasterChat

Nov 6, 2014, 2:37:24 PM via Website

I can't seem to find Chrome Store in the Playstore. Also, it says my sorry your operating system is not supported just yet when I try to look for it in the internet.

Joyce Chan

Nov 7, 2014, 4:28:15 AM via Website

Hi, MasterChat

I have to clarify first that our app TickTick can be used without internet connection. But internet connection is required when you have to sync the tasks with other devices.

The offline version can only be used on PC. You should install Chrome browser first and then download the offline app from Chrome Store.

MasterChat

Nov 9, 2014, 9:58:17 AM via Website

I see. I forgot to mention I was using my mobile device and wanted to install the offline version here.

Joyce Chan

Nov 10, 2014, 6:42:09 AM via Website

If you use on your mobile device, you don't have to install the offline version. It doesn't require internet connection.