google play-services crash

• Replies:9
  • Answered
Vincent van Duijnhoven
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 26, 2014, 10:25:16 AM via Website

I have a problem with my google play-services. when I try to login with google play in a game, google play services crasht. I have android 4.3.
I took a look at the google play help page but nothing worked and I tried clearing the cache memory of play-services but it doesn't work to.

does somebody know how to fix it because it it really anoying.

— modified on Oct 26, 2014, 11:18:40 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Oct 26, 2014, 12:22:28 PM via Website

Vincent van Duijnhoven

I have a problem with my google play-services. when I try to login with google play in a game, google play services crasht. I have android 4.3.
I took a look at the google play help page but nothing worked and I tried clearing the cache memory of play-services but it doesn't work to.

does somebody know how to fix it because it it really anoying.

Try this
https://www.nextpit.com/google-play-not-working

Ready To Help You.

Vincent van Duijnhoven

Oct 26, 2014, 12:32:13 PM via Website

I tried to remove all the cache but I still get the error. If i remove the updates i am afraid it will bring other problems because if i hit the remove update button a message says that if I do that google play services will downgrade but also the system.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 26, 2014, 2:17:10 PM via App

Well, @Vincent No problem at all uninstall the updates ! It will automatically update back and if doesn't do that we can always get it, from the play store. But first let me know what's going on over there like you said that whenever you try logging in over to game using Google Play it crashes (thinking) I don't understand correctly ! Are you trying to log in over a game using Google account like those clash of clans or some other games do or your talking about something else ?? :? I am a but confused about your question (silly) anyway you can always try clearing the cache and the data stored by Google Play Services app (Like ou have already done), Google PlayStore and if that still doesn't helps can try removing and reinstalling Google account. :)

— modified on Oct 26, 2014, 2:18:09 PM

Vincent van Duijnhoven

Oct 26, 2014, 2:21:19 PM via Website

if you look to the image you can see what i mean. if the game loads it wants to login in google play games. I first need to enter a password for google play games. before I can enter the password the error shows up and the game closes. the error is in Dutch. it means google play-services stopped.

I hope this is enough information.

Lalit
  • Admin

Oct 26, 2014, 3:19:50 PM via App

That looks like a weird issue (thinking) anyway head over to to settings>app manager and clear the cache and the data stored by the Google Play Games. Once done head over to accounts and sync remove the gmail account, restart your device put the google account back in place and open up the Play Games app ! See if that helps you out ! :)

— modified on Oct 26, 2014, 3:20:14 PM

Vincent van Duijnhoven

Oct 26, 2014, 3:34:18 PM via Website

the problem was my applock but thanks for helping.

— modified on Oct 26, 2014, 3:38:59 PM

Lalit
  • Admin

Oct 26, 2014, 3:48:35 PM via App

Vincent van Duijnhoven

the problem was my applock but thanks for helping.

Aww... I haven't seen that comming anyway I am glad that you have fixed your problem out. :)

— modified on Oct 26, 2014, 3:48:51 PM

Aristarchos Christofi
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 27, 2014, 10:35:06 AM via Website

i would like to know what happens if my screens is broken and i need to take my contacts, pics and staff out? how do i do it?

CameronGrah
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 30, 2020, 8:14:58 PM via Website

can I clean it?