Aris Director of AFChristofi and developer of Achiever

• Replies:5
Aristarchos Christofi
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 23, 2014, 5:52:33 PM via Website

Hello guys, my name is Aristarchos, you can call me just Aris. Me and my team just launched an app called the achiever. We believe is something new and it can really work. Hopefully you may help me to get some feedbacks and make it even better. If you have any hobby and a video or photo you can also add your achievement, start a new challenge or join into a challenge. you can also sent a beat achievement request add friends, enter the hall of fame and check your news feed.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Oct 27, 2014, 10:23:09 AM via Website

Hi Aris, welcome to AndroidPIT. Be sure to share your app (just add the package name if you can't include links yet) in our Let Me Show You My App forum. That's the best place to get feedback on your app! Juss take a read of the thread rules before you get started. Enjoy!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 27, 2014, 10:37:23 AM via Website

Hello @Aristarchos Christofi, Welcome to AndroidPIT community good to have you onboard ! :) Opps...How did I missed you (thinking) anyway I can see that @Kris has already guided you over to right direction ! Will see you around :)

MasterChat
  • Forum posts: 66

Oct 28, 2014, 2:29:08 PM via Website

Hello Aris. Welcome to the community. Hope to try your app soon.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Oct 28, 2014, 4:38:20 PM via Website

Hey welcome to AndroidPit See you around

Ready To Help You.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Oct 29, 2014, 5:43:21 PM via Website

Hey Aristarchos Christofi welcome to AndroidPIT! :D