Android Lollipop is here !

• Replies:12
Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 16, 2014, 6:57:04 AM via Website

Hello Androider's,

I know you all must be knowing that Lollipop :D has been shown up. So, now we all know that next version of Android L is having a name Lollipop, many people are talking that all this has started with Android L developer preview but I would say we have been discussing it around here right from the start. I know you guys might be going crazy to know what features I am going to be get with it(thinking), am I going to be updated with Lollipop ?(thinking), when would I get the Lollipop update ? (thinking) and many more questions are there. :? I have seen a post by @Kris Android 5.0 Lollipop officially announced :)

What are your thoughts about it Androiders' ?? :D

SorinWandle

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Oct 20, 2014, 10:54:54 AM via Website

I like it. I don't think it's really revolutionary, but I think it's smart and it looks good. Looking forward to using it in the future. What do you think about it? :)

Sorin

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Oct 20, 2014, 11:44:36 AM via Website

I'm using it at the moment so I'll add a thread with some details. It's definitely an improvement performance/battery-wise over KitKat, with a few needed additions like selected apps to restore during the set-up and proper multi-user support, but no huge sea changes.

Sinkster

Sorin

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 20, 2014, 11:49:51 AM via Website

I would just say I am pretty much excited about it would like to test it out over my device but for that I have to wait a bit more than others as my vendor isn't going to push update for me that leaves me in the hands of other custom ROM developers as CyanogenMod, Slimbean etc.. and getting a new device to play with isn’t an option at all at least for now ! :(

Sorin

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 10, 2015, 2:48:21 AM via Website

I like android Lollipop :*

Sorin

EdwardSmith36
  • Forum posts: 85

Jan 20, 2016, 4:06:48 PM via Website

I have seen the date of post, I'm so stunned to see the moderator of this forum knowing the exact name of next version. How come?

Sorin

Niky Shelfried
  • Forum posts: 11

Feb 1, 2017, 6:26:42 PM via Website

i like lollipop. finally something that I like

Sorin

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Feb 2, 2017, 10:31:25 AM via Website

I like Android Lollipop...

Sorin

elentatalo
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 23, 2017, 8:09:56 AM via Website

I still like Android Lollipop

Sorin

Iannsfer
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 21, 2017, 12:25:38 PM via Website

I like android Lollipop very much

Sorin

johnny R
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 16, 2018, 9:41:26 PM via Website

i like this android version

Sorin

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Oct 16, 2018, 11:14:13 PM via Website

When I received the lollipop update I had just purchase a galaxy s5 , and just got use to the apps and the different features of my phone! Then here comes the lollipop update!
It changed everything on my phone and I had to learn how to use it all over again!
THAT'S when I also learned that your systems update app has a auto-update feature that you can shut off!
And it's been shut off since!

Sorin

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Oct 17, 2018, 1:49:15 PM via Website

Lollipop is here ?!!
And I !...