Hello Friend in androidpit

• Replies:7
keokafe01
  • Forum posts: 32

Oct 3, 2014, 4:10:19 PM via Website

I am a Vietnam. I know of Androidpit. Surely I am newbie. I would love to get acquainted with you. My app stores on GP: play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Mabu

How about you?

(I write English with google translator. Please do not laugh about it: D)

keokafe01

Oct 9, 2014, 3:03:18 PM via Website

keokafe01

I am a Vietnam. I know of Androidpit. Surely I am newbie. I would love to get acquainted with you. My app stores on GP: play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Mabu

How about you?

it seems no one knows I'm here

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Oct 9, 2014, 5:12:53 PM via Website

keokafe01

keokafe01

How about you?

welcome to AndroidPit. enjoy the stay. :D

Ready To Help You.

keokafe01

keokafe01

Oct 10, 2014, 6:13:13 AM via Website

Sanjai Joseph

keokafe01

keokafe01

How about you?

welcome to AndroidPit. enjoy the stay. :D

Sanjai Joseph I Love U :))))) TKS MOD interest :d you are an Indian?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 10, 2014, 2:07:46 PM via App

keokafe01

How about you?

Hey @Keokae01, first all welcome to AndroidPIT :) secondly claps because I haven't seen a user so dedicated using Google translator to ... (thinking) anyway Good to have a user like you on board ! and lastly but not least your post is having mixture Greetings as well as showcasing of your app. I would advise you may have created two thread one at our Meet and Greet Section and other at Let me show you my app thread (lightbulb) anyway for this time leave it like this I'll fix this one later when I get back to my PC and would notify you later. See you around :)

keokafe01

Oct 12, 2014, 2:58:45 AM via Website

John F.

keokafe01

How about you?

Hey @Keokae01, first all welcome to AndroidPIT :) secondly claps because I haven't seen a user so dedicated using Google translator to ... (thinking) anyway Good to have a user like you on board ! and lastly but not least your post is having mixture Greetings as well as showcasing of your app. I would advise you may have created two thread one at our Meet and Greet Section and other at Let me show you my app thread (lightbulb) anyway for this time leave it like this I'll fix this one later when I get back to my PC and would notify you later. See you around :)

I'm sorry. I'm trying to not have to use google translate. I know when you are sympathetic. I will try to have good content forum users.

Deppon Lian
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 13, 2014, 6:23:34 AM via Website

We can know what you try to express, don't worry about that and welcome here.

keokafe01

Oct 13, 2014, 9:57:36 AM via Website

Deppon Lian

We can know what you try to express, don't worry about that and welcome here.

Tks Lian. :d I Love U :P