What is Apple going to ''invent'' at tonight's iPhone 6 presentation that Android already has?

• Replies:3
Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 9, 2014, 10:34:08 AM via Website

The iPhone 6 announcement is just around the corner. So what is Apple going to ''invent'' tonight that Android has had for ages?

With a 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone reported to appear, I think it's obvious Apple will ''magically'' envision a larger-screened future for smartphones. Like Android hasn't done that for years.

They might possibly even ''create'' a method for contactless payment. You know, like NFC, that thing Android has had for ages.

The new iPhones will probably be waterproof too, cos you know, no one in Android has done that yet.

Apple might also invent a new-fangled photographic technology called Optical Image Stabilizaton. It sounds familiar, but I don't think it exists yet.

What else do you think Apple will claim tonight?

— modified on Sep 9, 2014, 11:28:15 AM

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 9, 2014, 11:22:33 AM via Website

Yeah, i really excited about iPhone 6, but i am damn sure that will not be any wow moment, apple just improve screen resolution and processor, but 1 RAM , camera resolution and some other features is same as iPhone 5s. And waterproof, may be it will not for iPhone 6, its may be for iPhone 7 or 7s.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 9, 2014, 6:21:14 PM via Website

Nothing interesting. A new iPhone and a watch. Great.

David McKenzie Sr.
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 11, 2014, 10:44:25 PM via Website

Kris Carlon

The iPhone 6 announcement is just around the corner. So what is Apple going to ''invent'' tonight that Android has had for ages?

With a 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone reported to appear, I think it's obvious Apple will ''magically'' envision a larger-screened future for smartphones. Like Android hasn't done that for years.

They might possibly even ''create'' a method for contactless payment. You know, like NFC, that thing Android has had for ages.

The new iPhones will probably be waterproof too, cos you know, no one in Android has done that yet.

Apple might also invent a new-fangled photographic technology called Optical Image Stabilizaton. It sounds familiar, but I don't think it exists yet.
Man who cares , jesus something new please

![image][1]

What else do you think Apple will claim tonight?

[1]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/4774964/image/ItsHappening.gif