[FREE] Pressability Icon Pack has no permissions, no ads, and is absolutely free.

• Replies:0
OnePersonCo
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 12:22:34 AM via Website

Hello, I'm the developer of Pressability! Pressability is an icon pack that features icons with the max resolution currently available (192x192) and supports the following launchers: Nova Launcher, Go Launcher EX, Holo Launcher, Apex Launcher, and ADW Launcher.

Google Play Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onepersonco.pressability&hl=en

I'm currently learning about fragments to implement a better UI for tablets. By upgrading to Pressable, the paid and colored version, you can request icons, apply wallpapers, and view the latest icons, all from within the app dashboard. I purposely left out the icon request feature in the free version because I felt that paying customers deserved my attention. The good news is that all of the icons from Pressable will be remastered and placed into Pressability as well after some time.

All I ask is that you give my app a try. I'm constantly trying to improve the pack with more icons and a better UI, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.