Shurican! Mid-air demon slaughter!

• Replies:3
SnoutUp
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 16, 2014, 8:48:44 PM via Website

Good day, everyone!

my second game is finally out (for a couple of months already) and I'd like to show you it. It is called - Shurican! The mid-air movement surely will be familiar, but that's about it. With single finger controls you'll be able to slash hellish enemies (there are three different kinds of them) up and down or take them down from safe range with shuriken stars. At the moment I offer you a hand-made challenge level and an endless mode for those, who'd like some randomness and more fighting.

imageimage

So far it is very well accepted and liked by the players, but as it usually happens for unknown new developers - isn't doing as good as I'd like to.

So, give it a go!

AndroidPit: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.snoutup.shurican/shurican-jump-fight

rahul sehgal
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 18, 2014, 9:26:05 AM via Website

Dang that looks hard!!! I like the Music too...is it available on Google Play? There is no link.

SnoutUp

SnoutUp

Aug 18, 2014, 1:36:22 PM via Website

rahul sehgal

Dang that looks hard!!! I like the Music too...is it available on Google Play? There is no link.

Yes, it is available, but I couldn't post external links due to the limitations of the forum. Trying again... and "To prevent spam in our forums, new users may not post links to external sites.". Sorry, I still can't link my game. I usually like to give a HTML5 link too, for people to try it before downloading.

So, anyway, if you'll search for "Shurican" in Google Play, you should be able to find it!

SnoutUp

Oct 1, 2014, 9:58:36 PM via Website

Shurican content update!
Added 5 new levels and will be adding even more pretty soon.