Is there an app that puts all your social networks into one feed?

• Replies:4
Eddie
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 20, 2014, 7:54:27 PM via Website

I know there are many all in one social network apps out there but is there one that shows them all into one feed instead of opening and viewing each one separately? Thank you in advance :)

— modified on Jul 20, 2014, 11:23:11 PM

Alexander Lindström
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 8:52:10 PM via Website

Maybe for Android there is OneFeed and Social Networks in one App, for iphone which I haven't looked at so much is Recents. I don't really know I didn't do much research just a quick Google :)

Eddie

Jul 22, 2014, 5:16:04 AM via Website

Thanks for the tip! Sadly android doesn't have something like that :/ but its not a biggy! I might find all in one app social network better than a one feed app. (cool)

Sarvesh Kumrawat
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 22, 2014, 8:55:48 AM via Website

What is the purpose to get this type of app? And please mention for which iOS do you want to get this app?

Eddie

Jul 22, 2014, 6:06:43 PM via Website

Sarvesh Kumrawat

What is the purpose to get this type of app? And please mention for which iOS do you want to get this app?

My bad I should have mentioned that first. I have a Galaxy s5 that runs on the latest version for android. My purpose is just to see all my social networks (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). I realized it's not to important and that a regular all in one social network app would work the same and be less confusing.