show box

• Replies:8
Dominusdino
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 23, 2014, 9:41:45 PM via Website

I want to download show box but I get a message telling me that it may be harm full to my device (nexus 7). Is it OK to load?

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jun 24, 2014, 9:32:26 AM via Website

Dominusdino

I want to download show box but I get a message telling me that it may be harm full to my device (nexus 7). Is it OK to load?

Well, there are no guarantees that it won't... however it is very unlikely that it would damage your Nexus 7.

The app was removed from the Google Play Store for copyright infringement, but many people still use apps that aren't available on the Play Store and your device will always flag them to say they may be unsafe.

Carl Wood

Jun 24, 2014, 11:15:34 PM via Website

Dominunusdino, I have a nexus 7v2 and I side loaded the show box app several months ago and I have not had a single problem since doing so. Whenever you download an app from a site other than Google play the device will have a pop up warn you about it. Its automatic. So don't worry. Install the app and start watching some movies.

brooks barnett
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 18, 2014, 8:48:23 PM via Website

I also down loaded this app and it worked for a while and now I can view movies. I can watch the trailers but not the full length movies. When I now click on watch now it never loads. What's wrong? I have 2 HTC one m8s. I posted this question. Else where as well on the forum hoping to get this resolved. We are now on vacation and the last time it worked was we were connected to our wifi,at our house. We have good signal but just never loads.

Sasha-marie Mcmenamin

Oct 19, 2014, 11:44:16 PM via Website

What about an mogo rolo e , how would shoebox harm it ?

Janmejay Sinha

Sep 2, 2016, 11:34:54 AM via Website

Maybe torrenting is banned where you're holidaying. Showbox doesn't work in the USA for the same reason.

HuyenPham
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 2, 2019, 11:34:28 AM via Website

I installed showboxvpn to use in my current city of california, thank you for sharing the useful thing!

CarlineBurch
  • Forum posts: 18

Apr 8, 2019, 1:28:02 PM via Website

Well, there are no guarantees that it won't...

philipwiliam
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 17, 2020, 4:39:22 AM via Website

You should consider downloading at such unreliable sites. Showbox is free, but you have to download the right reputable site, otherwise you will be infected with a virus that will damage your device. I downloaded it in a few places and got infected with viruses like this. You should download it from a reputable website like " techuptip.com ", I downloaded 1 version for ios and 1 apk version to use, very good.