HTC One — Synchronisation mit HTC sync manager

• Replies:4
Gerhard B.
  • Forum posts: 2

May 10, 2014, 2:56:18 PM via Website

Hallo an alle Spezialisten!

Mein zunächst einziger Anspruch an das ONE ist die Synchronisation des Kalenders mit Outlook 2003 (11.8330.8405) SP3. Outlook läuft unter W7 Home Premium 6.1.7601 SP1 Build 7601, x64.
Ich kann ohne Probleme übertragen und sichern, aber beim Synchronisieren hakt es.

In der Synchronisierungseinstellung wird angezeigt, dass das ONE angeschlossen ist, dann starte ich das Synchronisieren und erhalte folgende Meldung: Synchronisieren nicht möglich. Schließen Sie das Gerät erneut an [512].

Vor dem ONE hatte ich ein HTC EVO und habe die Synchronisierung mit dem Vorgängerprogramm HTC Sync problemlos machen können.
Kann mir bitte jemand einen Tipp geben, wie ich weiter verfahren könnte. Den Sync Manager habe ich direkt von HTC heruntergeladen, er ist demnach aktuell.
Ich danke schon jetzt jedem, der eine für mich verständliche Hilfestellung geben kann.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 12, 2014, 8:07:29 AM via Website

Hey @Gergard B.
I think you have asked question on the English version of Androidpit forum, I would say try going to our German forum and ask your question there here you can find our German version of our forum https://www.nextpit.de . :)

— modified on May 12, 2014, 11:37:26 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 12, 2014, 11:36:42 AM via Website

@Loie <3 Oops, my mistake actually what I was doing is I was using the Google translate to identify the language :D and what I did was I copy the first line "Hallo an alle Spezialisten!" which tells me that this language is Italian so I have :( anyway I'll edit my post.

Gerhard B.
  • Forum posts: 2

May 12, 2014, 2:21:25 PM via Website

Hi guys, sorry for confusion I have generated. The point is, I tried to switch to the German language for several times but for any reason I was always switches back to the English version automatically. Anyway, thanks a lot for your interest.

It looks like you were very familiar with HTC problems. I bought a ONE some time ago. So I will take the chance to explain my problem to you.

One of the most described problems in the HTC world seems to be synchronisation. For the beginning I am trying to synchronize my Calendar from Outlook 2003 (11.8330.8405) SP3, Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601 SP1, x64 with my HTC ONE.

When I try to perform a synchronisation I am getting the message "Smartphone connected". Then I push "Synchronisation". Immediately I am getting the message "Synchronisation impossible". Connect the smartphone again [512]. 512 should be a error code which is not explained.

If you should have experiance with this error I would be glad to get a reply. Thank you in advance and again SORRY about any confusion.