Huawei Ascend P6 cant connect devices via bluetooth 4.0

• Replies:3
gino
  • Forum posts: 2

May 3, 2014, 12:39:25 PM via Website

Hi

I have a Ascend p6 which I bought in January this year. It was working okay for most of the time. The first issue was the black king of the trade for the Micro SD card. Supposedly was overheating hence the grey areas on the tray.

now this is not reading the current problem, the current problem is I bought a Fitbit and a heart rate monitor. Both Shelby connecting with the phone via bluetooth. Both devices are using bluetooth 4.0. My understanding is the phone should be able to connect with 4.0 devices. However none of the two devices can be found by the phone. Does anyone know the reason for this or has encounters a similar problem.

Gino

— modified on May 8, 2014, 11:46:15 AM by moderator

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

May 8, 2014, 11:32:25 AM via Website

Hi Gino!

Make sure there is a green check next to Bluetooth then turn discoverable mode to always discoverable. Once you have done that you will see in the area highlighted in blue it will start scanning for your device as soon as this happens hit the sync button on your Bluetooth and hold it down after a few seconds the phone should find your device then just select your device and pair the two devices together.

Here are some other things to consider doing:

• Power the devices off and back on.
  • Make sure the devices you want to pair are designed to connect with each other. Whether it’s a headset, speaker, mouse, keyboard, camera or something else, your device has a specific profile that spells out what it can connect with. If you’re not sure, check the user manual.
  • Solved my BT issues by switching my battery management app. Try EasyBattery Saver.

Did any of these solutions work for you?

gino
  • Forum posts: 2

May 14, 2014, 10:23:12 AM via Website

Hi

I found out the huawei has BT but not the 4.0 version

Regards

Gino