Hello

• Replies:7
Viaan Mistry
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 25, 2014, 3:40:34 PM via Website

Hello everyone, I am a newbie here. Laidback gamer. I currently own an S4 might switch to another phone pretty soon. Do let me know if you have a recommendation :)

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 28, 2014, 9:24:37 AM via Website

Hello Viaan, Welcome to the AndroidPit forum, we wish you'll have a good time here. :)

So you own S4 and your pockets are filled with $$ and all you want to do is to throw it out, :devil: Actually, I was kidding back to the point you have heard that samsung has released S5 why don't you go forward and buy one ? I'll say you will feel just awesome with :angel: with S5 .

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Apr 28, 2014, 10:50:00 AM via Website

Hey Viaan!

Thanks for joining the AndroidPIT forum! :)

Why are you thinking of getting a new phone? Are you not happy with the Galaxy S4?

If you are looking for a brand-new user experience, you might want to consider a Nexus 5, which has the stock Android user interface, much different and less invasive than the TouchWiz UI on the Galaxy S4. The other Samsung devices are really similar in many ways to the S4, so getting an S5 for example, has its perks, like the dual downloader, fingerprint scanner, super power saving mode, some nice new features, a cool camera with real-time HDR mode....

If you want something good, but that won't put a major dent in your wallet, you should consider the Motorola Moto G, which has a lot of people are AndroidPIT convinced!

Have a nice day! :)

Sarah Zohar
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 28, 2014, 12:55:29 PM via Website

I feel lucky because to join this forum so thanks for this beautiful community

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 131

Apr 28, 2014, 2:19:56 PM via App

Welcome to the AndroidPIT forum!

Viaan Mistry
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 29, 2014, 9:49:56 AM via Website

@JohnFarrell

S5 reviews are kinda depressing. And the ones in India have an Exynos Processor compared to the Snapdragon in Europe and North America, so it is slow. I like Note 3 instead. HTC One M8 seems pretty good. So now its Note 3 v M8 or wait for G3.

— modified on Apr 29, 2014, 9:50:49 AM

Tiff W
  • Forum posts: 9

Apr 29, 2014, 11:58:06 PM via Website

@Viann Mistry

aww the S5 couldn't be that bad. I was getting all hyped up for it. I'm still debating on the note 3 or the S5.. but the note 3 is too big for me lol but i still want it. ohh the dilemma