Samsung Galaxy S3 — When will Google get its act together

• Replies:4
Bob Whitley
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 17, 2014, 4:04:31 AM via Website

** I am so frustrated with this POS 4.3 I could scream. It's like my S3 has become less than what it was before. There has been so much empty talk about releasing kit kat for the i 9300 in SE Asia when exactly is that going to happen? All these rooting and upgrading sites seem to be littered with land mines and crap from morons with nothing better to do than create grief for people and bad karma for themselves! !

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 17, 2014, 6:46:52 AM via Website

Well, this is the worst problem with the Google's Android not all the device gets itself upgraded, Android market it too much fragmented, some vendors are updating quickly some takes a whole lot time to get itself updated !! I am also facing the same :'(

Bob Whitley

Apr 17, 2014, 6:54:38 AM via Website

I agree! COME ON GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Apr 17, 2014, 11:37:07 AM via Website

Hey Bob,

What problems are you having with your Galaxy S3 specifically? Maybe we can help out.

Also, yes, you are right. KitKat is unfortunately taking too long to come to other smartphones around the world, which is terrible since Android 4.3 has caused so many problems.

We've posted an abundance of articles about this:

See if any of those can help you :)

Bob Whitley

Apr 17, 2014, 12:01:37 PM via Website

Specifically my biggest grip is 4.3 can't seem to remember its own name. I own a B&B in Bali and write the same things over and over in answering guest inquiries. Before 4.3 this phone remembered every word. Now it can't even remember my name. Now how hard is Bob? Forget about battery life,geez! I use to get through the whole day, now I have to carry 2 spares. How irritating is unstable connection when you are practically sitting on top of the modem. One would think since the i 9300 is just about the most sold phone ever, they could have rolled out the upgrade by now to make up for this herpes like plague that is 4.3!!! Come on pick a date, get it out and stop the torture.