How to solve Google Play Error 927

• Replies:13
  • Stickied
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Apr 7, 2014, 11:34:50 AM via Website

Heyo peeps!

Has it ever happened to you that you have tried to install or update an app and it won't download, only to display the error 927? Here is how to fix it:

Solution 1
  • Go to your settings, then find Applications / Apps / Application Manager.
  • Swipe left to 'All' apps and then look for Google Play Store.
  • Press 'Force stop', then 'Clear Data' and then finally 'Clear Cache'
  • Now try to download or install the app again.

Solution 2
  • Back in the Google Play Store app info of your settings --> choose 'Uninstall updates'
  • Go back to 'All' apps and then choose Download Manager'' --> chose clear data and cache.
  • Launch the Google Play Store again and try to install or update your app.

Solution 3
  • Go to settings, scroll down to Accounts, then Google and finally, emove your Gmail account.
  • Head back to Settings, then Apps, All and scroll down to Google Play Store. Tap on Force stop, Clear data and cache. Do the same for the Google Service Framework and Download Manager.
  • Back in settings, hit Accounts, then Google, and then Add your gmail account
  • Restart your Android device and then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings.
  • Launch the Google Play Store and update or install your app.

Hopefully this has helped!

Rachel Snider
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 13, 2015, 6:23:58 PM via Website

First, let me apologize I was unable to read most of this as my all I am trying to repair it update is the SwiftKey Flow and my keypad is huge and I wanted to quote only a portion of ur txt not all of it, so I just deleted everything before it & then realized that there was a citation formatting.
So here is my attempt at that:
Cited from www.androidpit.com
Forum: How to solve Google Error Code 927
User: Lori Favre

"Solution 2

Back in the Google Play Store app info of your settings --> choose 'Uninstall updates'
Go back to 'All' apps and then choose Download Manager'' --> chose clear data and cache.
Launch the Google Play Store again and try to install or update your app. "

My question is this do you uninstall the updates from the Google Play Store app itself?
OR, the app that's giving you trouble? B/c I've ran into this error before and have done #1 and it corrected itself at that time. I haven't tried anything at this point. I just want to be informed so I know to do if I need to move forward.
Thanks so much!

Deactivated Account

Londoner
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 17, 2015, 11:18:26 AM via Website

Hi,

Do you know how to instal Google play store for chinese phone (Vivo X5 Pro) ?
Its showing error 976

Axel Blaze

Oct 7, 2016, 9:13:22 AM via Website

First, allow me apologize i was unable to read most of this as my all i am looking to repair it update is the SwiftKey drift and my keypad is large and that i desired to cite handiest a part of ur txt no longer it all, so I just deleted everything earlier than it & then realized that there has been a citation formatting.
So right here is my strive at that:
stated from www.Androidpit.Com
forum: how to fix 927
consumer: Lori Favre

Alternate Solution

lower back inside the Google Play shop app info of your settings --> choose 'Uninstall updates'
go again to 'All' apps and then pick out download manager'' --> selected clear records and cache.
Launch the Google Play store again and try and deploy or replace your app. "
My question is that this do you uninstall the updates from the Google Play shop app itself?
OR, the app that is giving you trouble? B/c i've ran into this error before and have finished #1 and it corrected itself at that point. I haven't attempted something at this point. I simply want to be informed so I know to do if I want to move forward.
Thank you a lot!

Melissa White
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 7, 2016, 9:35:42 AM via Website

Method 1: Clear Cache & Data
Method 2: Re-adding Google account
Method 3: Checking Phone Memory

bellagreen

Taiduol
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 28, 2017, 4:38:18 AM via Website

This problem that i have encountered, you need to remember to clean phone space in time

Juned Memon
  • Forum posts: 14

May 15, 2017, 4:32:19 PM via Website

Simply clearing Google Play data solved this error in mine J5...
Thanks Buddy!!!

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Jul 17, 2017, 10:28:36 AM via Website

Helpful information..thanks for sharing this..

Random User
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 17, 2017, 11:49:47 AM via Website

just clear data of playstore bro...

dohica
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 21, 2019, 6:31:56 PM via Website

Great Attempt Man

GrantWilson

Aug 7, 2019, 9:49:10 AM via Website

I cleared all cache and history data, but it didn't help. I had an error: “Error retrieving information from the server". Eventually, I found the guide and had to uninstall all the previous updates, deleted and re-added my Google play store account.

AZHAR IQBAL
  • Forum posts: 30

Oct 15, 2019, 12:58:53 PM via Website

nice info

Andy Smith
  • Forum posts: 33

Feb 11, 2020, 9:45:07 AM via Website

Good Post Helpful