- Forum posts: 877
Apr 7, 2014, 11:34:50 AM via Website
Apr 7, 2014 11:34:50 AM via Website
Has it ever happened to you that you have tried to install or update an app and it won't download, only to display the error 927? Here is how to fix it:
- Go to your settings, then find Applications / Apps / Application Manager.
- Swipe left to 'All' apps and then look for Google Play Store.
- Press 'Force stop', then 'Clear Data' and then finally 'Clear Cache'
- Now try to download or install the app again.
- Back in the Google Play Store app info of your settings --> choose 'Uninstall updates'
- Go back to 'All' apps and then choose Download Manager'' --> chose clear data and cache.
- Launch the Google Play Store again and try to install or update your app.
- Go to settings, scroll down to Accounts, then Google and finally, emove your Gmail account.
- Head back to Settings, then Apps, All and scroll down to Google Play Store. Tap on Force stop, Clear data and cache. Do the same for the Google Service Framework and Download Manager.
- Back in settings, hit Accounts, then Google, and then Add your gmail account
- Restart your Android device and then accept all the Google terms and setup Google settings.
- Launch the Google Play Store and update or install your app.
Hopefully this has helped!
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting