RE: How can I recover Samsung Galaxy messages?

• Replies:33
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Mar 12, 2014, 10:42:22 AM via Website

There's lots of dodgy apps and programs for your PC out there, but apps that we've heard generally positive things about are:

These usually are free or come with a free trial. In general, the thing is that data may be ''lost'' but it is still recoverable until something else is written over the top of it. So there's a chance you can still recover data if you haven't been saving lots of stuff on your phone since you lost your messages.

Give it a shot and let us know if you had any success.

— modified on Mar 25, 2014, 12:15:12 PM by moderator

TinamiWhite

Lily Meester
  • Forum posts: 8

Aug 15, 2014, 5:07:24 AM via Website

I have accidentally deleted all my SMS messages on my Galaxy S3, and luckily, I found another tool named Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It scanned my phone and really helped get back the lost messages.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 15, 2014, 5:17:36 AM via Website

Lily Meester

I have accidentally deleted all my SMS messages on my Galaxy S3, and luckily, I found another tool named Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It scanned my phone and really helped get back the lost messages.

Well, that was great Lily ! I haven't heard about Jihosoft Recovery but if it works out for you then its just amazing! Like @Loie has mentioned above there are also other recovery software stated above next time when you ran onto try Wondershre or Coolmuster it really offer different experience than others. ;)

— modified on Aug 15, 2014, 5:41:05 AM

Lewis
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 23, 2014, 3:38:50 AM via Website

Take a look at the following link, it may provide a solution for you:

Mod Edit: No external Links Allowed

I personally haven't used it, but it looks like a potential solution.

— modified on Dec 23, 2014, 4:37:38 AM by moderator

Neelesh Patel
  • Forum posts: 12

Feb 8, 2015, 4:21:07 PM via Website

These softwares are not free, I download and install them, it ask you to purchase the key code and register it, then it allows you to use it for recovering sms from Galaxy s5 without complex operation.

— modified on Mar 12, 2015, 5:15:00 PM

Annonymous
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 20, 2015, 5:33:11 PM via Website

Hi Loie,

I was just wondering, when you say that I cannot add any new information as this will not permit any of these programs to work, does this include email as well? I re-started my friends phone for her, but she forgot to copy down a few contacts. She has already put in her email to receive emails through her phone, but she has not taken any new photos or added any new contacts. She has also received some texts already.

If I use one of these programs, and although the email is set up already, will it still work? And do I have to re-set the email on the phone again?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!

Annonymous
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 20, 2015, 5:40:26 PM via Website

Hi Loie,

Sorry, I submitted this post before, but I don't think it was a reply to yours and it was suppose to be! Please let me know if you see it anywhere, as it will not let me post anything with similar content...

Thank you!

Eileen Lance
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 16, 2015, 4:06:48 AM via Website

wow, there are many tools for you to choose from, apart from mentioned before, Samsung Recovery Mac is really good for you.

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 38

Dec 14, 2015, 3:35:44 AM via Website

For Samsung Message recovery, you can also apply to Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. You can download it at Android Recovery Cnet download

Amazing Share
  • Forum posts: 1

May 30, 2016, 3:32:46 AM via Website

More Tools on Google:

Amazing Any Android Recovery

Free Any Android Recovery

Alen JK
  • Forum posts: 7

May 31, 2016, 8:44:57 AM via Website

What messages ?

T.F.

Jul 27, 2016, 1:40:41 AM via Website

So any experience with these apps and resources for texts recovery. It's really confusing sometimes :(

Are they working? which one is better?

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 7, 2016, 11:31:12 AM via Website

here is the solution -
Step 1: Connect your phone to PC and enable USB debugging. Launch the program and connect the Samsung Galaxy to your computer. ...
Step 2: Start to analyze and scan you Samsung Galaxy. ...
Step 3: Choose the text messages to scan. ...
Step 4: Preview and recover text messages on Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5.

Werf Abb
  • Forum posts: 22

Feb 10, 2017, 4:43:38 AM via Website

Another tool which is worth to recommend is MobiKin Doctor for Android :)

It offers two modes with "Android Data Recovery" and "SD Card Recovery" for different user needs. For messages, contacts and call logs, you need root device to recover.

— modified on Nov 15, 2017, 3:52:21 AM

surya kumar
  • Forum posts: 10

May 5, 2017, 10:08:11 AM via Website

how to recover memory card

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

May 5, 2017, 11:51:08 AM via Website

By using some Samsung recovery softwares... you can recover messages.

Steve D.
  • Forum posts: 11

May 5, 2017, 12:37:19 PM via Website

download the app S Contact this app help to backup your contact detail with all messages.

surya kumar
  • Forum posts: 10

May 8, 2017, 9:08:40 AM via Website

surya kumar

how to recover memory card

If the memory card is not working even when connected to system also we can recover by using any apps.. I think if the deleted media or wiped data can only recover by above mentioned.

Thomasbang
  • Forum posts: 19

May 28, 2017, 6:04:58 PM via Website

I suggest Google Drive add the messages backup function as well as contacts backup.
By the way, you can use Samsung Smart Switch to backup and restore your phone data.

— modified on May 28, 2017, 6:07:34 PM

Christy Paul
  • Forum posts: 29

Jul 1, 2017, 1:58:12 PM via Website

You can try to recover Samsung Galaxy messages in following two ways:
1.You can recover SMS from Android backup if you have backed up your data before.
2.If you do not have any backups. You may have to try to use some third-party recovery tool like Android SMS Recovery, which may help you get your deleted texts back.

— modified on Jul 1, 2017, 1:59:59 PM

Iannsfer
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 4, 2017, 10:17:56 AM via Website

you can recover deleted messages from Samsung with the Mobiledic phone data recovery tool ,
This tool could detect your lost messages on Samsung and recover them back for you,

— modified on Aug 4, 2017, 10:19:15 AM

Casser 110
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 18, 2017, 4:17:29 AM via Website

Thax for your info . the deleted data can be recovered on phone , it depends whether data extist on phone.

smalling123
  • Forum posts: 30

Aug 23, 2017, 11:27:00 AM via Website

To recover Samsung Galaxy messages, I think you should use a powerful software to help you regain your data, so that you can quickly find your significant data.
Samsung SMS recovery program can help you retrieve all your messages from your phone, and it without any risk, just use it.

— modified on Aug 24, 2017, 3:20:22 AM

Henri Charles
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 31, 2017, 2:19:38 PM via Website

For future reference in order to avoid SMS loss, you must use SMS Backup & Restore App Available in Play Store. This app will store all your SMS messages even if your messages get lost or accidentally deleted from Android stock SMS Message App.

Amanda Lee

Jan 18, 2018, 9:38:36 AM via Website

To recover deleted messages from Samsung Galaxy, I used Fucosoft Android Recovery. This tool also did a nice work on Samsung message recovery.

Richard_Gittens
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 21, 2018, 2:58:00 PM via Website

Thanks, guys for the guidance its really knowledgeable thread.

Emily Baker
  • Forum posts: 37

Jul 2, 2018, 9:23:52 AM via Website

Before restoring your Samsung text messages, you need to know one thing- why these deleted messages are recoverable? It is actually easy to understand if you know how deletion works:

When you delete or remove text messages on Samsung phone, they would be first moved to the trash bin and the device will mark these files as inactive. That is to say, they still exist on your phone but are invisible and replaceable. And the system would not really erase them until you add some new files to cover them. Thus, you should stop using your phone if you wish to get back the deleted SMS or you will permanently lose them.

Apart from that, you need to find a tool to retrieve the lost messages as soon as possible.

Restoring your lost Samsung messages to computer would be a safer way since you can backup them to PC at the same time. But to achieve this goal, you need to find a professional yet reliable Samsung SMS Recovery software as your assistant - MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win/Mac).

— modified on Jul 6, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

Ceciclia Garcia
  • Forum posts: 44

Jul 4, 2018, 5:09:21 AM via Website

Lost text messages could be a disaster for every phone user because text messaging is a common way for communicating with others. Therefore, you'd better backup your Samsung text messages beforehand. But if unfortunately you have already lost them, you are no need to panic. As long as you haven't sent or received new text messages with your S8, the lost text messages haven't been overwritten, you still have the chance to get them back.

Samsung Data Recovery program empowers you the ability to recover deleted, lost and formatted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S8, as well as other Samsung phone models like Galaxy S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7/S6,Note 6/5/4,A9/A8/A7,etc. What's more, this professional data recovery software also enables you to retrieve deleted and lost contacts, call history, photos, videos, music, documents and more from both internal memory and SD card in your Samsung phone.

— modified on Jul 9, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Apr 12, 2019, 4:10:20 AM via Website

I have encountered the same problem recently.And it is solved by an Samsung data recovery tool.

stephen robert
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 12, 2019, 6:03:36 AM via Website

Lets me try Even I am Facing the same problem

Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

May 24, 2019, 8:59:01 AM via Website

When we deleted messages by accidents, you can retrieve deleted SMS from backup, or we'd better don't use our phone before recovering deleted SMS, because you will overwritten your deleted data if you import or export data. Use Android Message Recovery to scan your device deeply, and scan out deleted data. It's simple for us.

fugenx36
  • Forum posts: 3

May 24, 2019, 9:14:34 AM via Website

oh it's great, I haven't heard about this now its useful

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Jul 22, 2019, 11:18:56 AM via Website

To reach it,you could use special data recover tool,this tool can detect your trash bin and extract the deleted data from it.