- Forum posts: 877
Mar 10, 2014, 11:24:42 AM via Website
Mar 10, 2014 11:24:42 AM via Website
- Open WhatsApp .
- Open the chat with the person whose image you would like to download.
- To gain public access to that person's profile, press the menu button on your phone.
- Once inside the profile, you will see the contact information. Click on the image to enlarge it.
- When you see the big picture, notice that you can only view it with the help of internet connection.
- Close WhatsApp now and open ES File Explorer. Explore and search for the folder called WhatsApp. It will likely be at the end. Click on this folder and then go into the folder called Profile Pictures.
- Here you will see all the pictures you have previewed in WhatsApp. Choose what interests you and hold down on it for a few seconds. You will then view options to share, delete, move, among other things.
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting