Come to work without my phone, doomed

• Replies:5
Jessica Wang
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 25, 2014, 3:06:13 AM via Website

How does this happen? I got up 10 mins late this morning, and threw on my clothes and got out to work. BUT now, I'm in a miserable condition in a while, and I just can't focus on anything. What if my phone rings? What if someone has something important to tell me? My head is in a buzz and I can't even think. Guss I was doomed since the minute I left my phone home. Wonder how can I survive this long day!

plck74
  • Forum posts: 50

Jan 25, 2014, 7:28:14 AM via App

without smartphone or tablet or pc or notebook or internet...my life will be whack...

Jessica Wang
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 26, 2014, 10:54:38 AM via Website

Yeah, and there are lots of people in the same condition.

Steve Dupont
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 27, 2014, 2:18:10 AM via Website

I agree! I grew up in a time when we didnt even have a wireless phone,now if I'm late to work and I forget my phone...I'm later to work because I NEED to have it on me at all times.. I have been at work and left to go get it at home!! Weird.

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jan 28, 2014, 6:57:04 PM via Website

Hey Jessica,

I can think of one thing that is worse than that and its actually LOSING your phone, which just happened to me! My precious Galaxy S3, that I loved, is gone. I forgot it in the movie theatre, went back to get it, and it was missing and of course, nothing in the lost and found! :( So I feel your pain.

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Apr 10, 2014, 8:36:49 AM via Website

when it happens i feel like i'm a stone age creature xD

— modified on Apr 10, 2014, 8:37:18 AM

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher