Android new app idea !!!!

• Replies:4
nivedha
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 6, 2013, 5:57:59 AM via Website

Hey friends!
I am a basic android app developer and i have developed 2 simple android apps. Now i have downloaded a lots of android ebooks and i am very earger to learn and develop an interesting android app.
I need a simple and new interesting idea to develop an android app for my final year project. i would be grateful if the idea is not implemented before in the market.
Thanks in advance.

Ctls_Murari
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 13, 2013, 6:59:55 AM via Website

I need an app for controlling my phone by voice.

A Winston

Jan 31, 2014, 2:42:25 AM via Website

nivedha
Hey friends!
I am a basic android app developer and i have developed 2 simple android apps. Now i have downloaded a lots of android ebooks and i am very earger to learn and develop an interesting android app.
I need a simple and new interesting idea to develop an android app for my final year project. i would be grateful if the idea is not implemented before in the market.
Thanks in advance.

If you are still looking, there's a nice little game that had a lovely PalmOS version, but I can't find anything similar for Android - "Lunar Lockout"

A google search will turn up lots of good information about the packaged "board game," by Binary Arts/ThinkFun, plus online web versions & variations, technical discussions *admin edit: links are not allowed* and more.

The game uses a 5x5 board or, in a variation, the + shaped solitaire board, both of which are well-suited to compact cellphone displays.

There is also a very closely related, larger-scale movement game called Ricochet Robots, both as a board game and a digital game, which is available in a couple of Android versions, plus several more or less similar variations - all of which would be worth looking at, along with ThinkFun's later version: "Pete'sPike."

Lunar Lockout has generally been a big hit with puzzle fans who have given it a chance, and would be worth a look.

The article above and online examples would give a big boost to someone looking for a project.

— modified on Jan 31, 2014, 11:03:14 AM by moderator

David Hadsley

Mar 24, 2014, 11:07:08 PM via Website

nivedha
Hey friends!
Thanks in advance.

I have been looking for someone to develop a basic app that helps score youth cycling races. At the moment we do it manually but I'm sure an app could be developed to simplify it for us. We are volunteers so have no funds to pay a developer, but it would really help if someone could develop a simple app for us. No such app exists at the moment, I have searched everywhere.

Jack Adams

May 3, 2014, 6:27:03 PM via Website

David Hadsley

I have been looking for someone to develop a basic app that helps score youth cycling races. At the moment we do it manually but I'm sure an app could be developed to simplify it for us. We are volunteers so have no funds to pay a developer, but it would really help if someone could develop a simple app for us. No such app exists at the moment, I have searched everywhere.

Hey David,

I am an aspiring android developer, who has recently made a couple of apps for android, and I am willing to make an app for you free of charge, as you are a volunteer and I would love to gain some more experience in app development.
admin edit: links are forbidden

— modified on May 5, 2014, 11:09:36 AM by moderator