Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc — I DON'T HAVE A GOOGLE PLAY APP?!

• Replies:2
Frances French
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 29, 2013, 6:11:52 AM via Website

So I have my Xperia Arc. I want to download apps such as Instagram and all. My friends told me that I can download apps from Google Play, but I don't have a Google Play app so I went directly to the Browser in my phone then to the site. When I was about to download an app, it says that I haven't signed in the account I'm using in the Google Play App. It says that it appears as a white shopping bag icon in the apps in my phone. How can I sign it in if I don't have a Google Play App in my Xperia Arc?

HOW CAN I FIX THIS? I CANT DOWNLOAD ANY APPS. HELP PLEASE!!!

— modified on Oct 29, 2013, 6:22:03 AM

Atif Naser
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 21, 2013, 5:20:00 AM via Website

Hello sir,
according to me there may be mainly two problems happens.

****One is that there is some temporary bug is present in your device that prohibit the opening of the Google play store on your device.

****And the othere is that there may be the some connectivity problem in your device.

So my suggestion to you is that you first have to solve out the first query.You can solve out this problem by just clearing the all cache memory.
I am going a few steps to clear the cache memory .

follow me for the clearing cache memory.:::::>>>>

Go to the menu form the home screen.
tap on the Settings.
tap on the apps settings.
Here you simply have to tap on the manage apps.
after that you simply have to tap on the google play store.
Here you will get the option to clear te cache memory.

Also scan your device so that the query related to the virus can also be removed.

Now you have to solve out the second type query.

Follow me for solving the second kind of query::::>>>

Check the connection that you have connected successfully or not.
Fill the proper proxy and port address of the server under which you are surfing.

Hope you will get the solution to your problem after reading the above info.
thanks ....

Atif Naser

jo so
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 31, 2013, 10:34:26 PM via Website

DOwnload 1mobile. Type 1mobile on google and find the right link download 1mobile market and install it. It easily replaces google play if you're not planning on spending money.