Restriction of downloading google play or android market

• Replies:1
Abolfath Sateri
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 12:46:09 PM via Website

I have a Nexus 4 and temporary in Iran I can't update my apps or of corse download new one. Recently was all our news that sanction on google and Apple has been lifted for free apps , we had same problems with apple , now Apple has no restriction for downloading free apps but Google play still has restricted upgrading and downloading . Since, my apps are on auto update every morning I have around 30 apps Error 403 on top of my phone I have asked google phone if the news is false, they always say we are negotiating. I'm wandering how come They haven't jresolved the problems yet
Please, some one tell me if, its true or false,

pradeep shah
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 26, 2015, 4:06:53 PM via App

Abolfath Sateri

I have a Nexus 4 and temporary in Iran I can't update my apps or of corse download new one. Recently was all our news that sanction on google and Apple has been lifted for free apps , we had same problems with apple , now Apple has no restriction for downloading free apps but Google play still has restricted upgrading and downloading . Since, my apps are on auto update every morning I have around 30 apps Error 403 on top of my phone I have asked google phone if the news is false, they always say we are negotiating. I'm wandering how come They haven't jresolved the problems yet
Please, some one tell me if, its true or false,