HTC won't connect to internet even though it is!!

• Replies:5
lucy taylor
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 8, 2013, 5:08:48 PM via Website

Hi there,

I bought my htc chacha a couple of months ago. Everything has been fine, except now, whenever I try to send it tweet it says "unable to connect to server" even though I am most definitely connected to the internet and everything else online works. Also I can't access google play either as it says "unable to connect to server". Someone please help me, it's driving me insane. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

lucy taylor
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 12, 2013, 11:27:20 PM via Website

Someone please help, literally the internet doesn't work anymore.. I don't get it :( I don't want to buy a new phone. I can get online but nothing updates. Messenger won't update, I don't get any notifications from fb/twitter, I can't send tweets, I can't get on the app store. I am definitely connected to the internet though!! :( Someone help please please please

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 110

Jun 13, 2013, 2:47:42 PM via Website

So you can go online? but none of your apps work?

Does that mean you can use your browser?

What carrier are you with?

zippedup
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 10:56:33 PM via Website

I have the same problem! anyone know a solution?

new pandawill
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 15, 2013, 10:22:20 AM via Website

I am a new user, I want to gain more power, so I reply and your topic does not match, I hope you don't mind.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 15, 2013, 1:24:33 PM via Website

Hi Lucy, I have an old HTC Desire that had similar problems a while back - updates from FB and Twitter not coming up in Friedstream, and the Play Store never connecting. I solved the problem by clearing the cache, deleting cookies and wiping my browsing history etc. Now, whenever it 'clogs up' I just go to my settings and clear everything out and it goes back to normal.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

zippedup