What do you think of the new Xbox One Gaming Console?

• Replies:3
Anthony Muzonzini
  • Forum posts: 53

May 22, 2013, 5:49:14 PM via Website

The Xbox One gaming console was revealed by Microsoft yesterday. Opinion has certainly been mixed online, although there is still more to be revealed at E3 next month. What do you guys think of it so far?

— modified on May 31, 2013, 1:04:58 PM by moderator

Rocky McCormick
  • Forum posts: 2

May 23, 2013, 6:55:40 AM via Website

So far I like the Machine and what it can do .
But it still looks like Microsoft's top brass still has a huge disconnect with what the people want and will pay for with the gaming end and how it works.

If they keep going the route that they are now I and my family will be going to Sony route as I will not pay for more than I have to now !
I just think that they just do not get it , and most of the cable company's that have gone in line with them are the company's that users like myself have been dropping and going with uncapped internet providers .

What I see happening between now and E3 will give me the info I need for what way I go !
And I can say that this is what is going to happen with all the people and family's that I know and what they are waiting to see.
I wish them luck because they do have a nice system even though they are lacking on the hardware , at least what we know about it at this time.
But I think they are going to be in for a real surprise on what they think they are doing now against what we will pay !

Anthony Muzonzini
  • Forum posts: 53

May 26, 2013, 2:03:10 AM via Website

I agree with you on the disconnect part. I thought this Xbox would link up well with all the other windows based products like surface and the windows phone. i really think this is their chance to get one up on apple or google as they have been losing ground. if they muck this one up i think its curtains for microsoft

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 4, 2013, 11:21:21 PM via Website

Overhyped Netflix device.

'nuff said.

Anthony Muzonzini