Does Viber work with Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet pc ? HELP!

• Replies:4
dada lala
  • Forum posts: 3

May 14, 2013, 8:11:25 PM via Website

I do NOT have a smartphone but want to buy Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet pc ONLY IF VIBER WORKS WITH IT :(

dada lala

May 15, 2013, 11:39:06 AM via Website

Hi I asked Samsung about that and herz their ridiculous and useless answer! (Like I asked for a bloody recommendation!) DOES IT WORK OR NOT!

Here it is :

Customer reference number: 2115735717
Please quote your customer reference number when contacting Samsung
Email response ID: 2115178614

Dear Lala,

Thank you for contacting Samsung Customer Support.

There may be third party apps available on the Google Play Store that can provide the features you have described, however, as we must remain impartial we cannot recommend any app in particular to you.

You can visit the Google Play Store and search for new apps by visiting the following link:

play.google.com/store

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Our Customer Support Team love feedback! Share your thoughts on this response by completing the survey at the bottom of this page.

Kind regards,

James
Online Support Team
SAMSUNG Customer Support Centre

Note: This email was sent from a notification only email address that cannot accept incoming email. If you need to reply to this email, pleaseuse the link below.......

How satisfied were you with the email response you received?
Start survey here >>>
* Please do not reply back to this email message as this email address is used for
outbound messages only.
* If you have additional inquiries related to your original email, please click here
* if you have a question on another product, click here

SO DOES VIBER WORK ON NOTE 8 or not ?

Dvoraak
  • Forum posts: 86

May 16, 2013, 1:59:50 AM via Website

I don't think it'll work. A Viber rep use to come on the AndroidPIT forums and said there was no tablet support. Since they don't mention tablet support in the Play Store I'd assume it still doesn't work.

dada lala

dada lala

May 17, 2013, 11:31:26 AM via Website

Thank you bro I appreciate your time :-).
Too bad! I guess I am gonna have to get a Galaxy phone to benefit from Viber.

urstrinath
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 11, 2013, 3:09:25 PM via Website

it wont works..:(