- Forum posts: 2
Mar 2, 2013, 6:25:15 AM via Website
Mar 2, 2013 6:25:15 AM via Website
- Download and extract CF-Auto-Root-p4noterf-p4noterfxx-gtn8000.zip. You will obtain a CF-Auto-Root-p4noterf-p4noterfxx-gtn8000.tar.md5 file in the unzipped folder.
- Download and install Odin v3.07
- You will then put your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 tablet in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down button, alongside Home and the Power button. A screen will then come up; warning you about entering into Download Mode, press the Volume Down key to continue to enter Download Mode.
- Now, run Odin3 v3.04.exe with Administrator rights.
- Now that you are all prepared to root your tablet, connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 with your PC. You will then see a notification appear in Odin in the bottom left saying “Added!!”. If for some reason, you do not see the said notification, try another USB port. If that too doesn’t work, then reinstall the USB driver. Once you successfully see the “Added!!” notification in Odin, you are good to go. Also, check for COM port being depicted by a number in ‘yellow’ to make sure that you have successfully added your device.
- Select these files in Odin at respective button:
- Click the PDA Button, and select the CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3dv-gti9305t.tar.md5 file.
- In Odin window, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, the tablet will automatically reboot and you will see a ‘Green’ PASS notification in the top-left-most box. You can unplug the device from the computer now.
- Your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 running ZSBMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware is now rooted. If there are any issues, feel free to post in the comments section for our staff to take a look at it.
Download Android ROM jelly bean 4.1.2 at [9android.net/root-galaxy-note-10-1-n8000-to-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean/]