Root Galaxy S3 GT I9305 on Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXBMA3 OS

• Replies:0
9android
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 20, 2013, 8:28:42 AM via Website

Preparation
Hi everybody,
today, i will introduce to you how to Root Galaxy S3 GT I9305 on Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXBMA3 OS. I tried and get successfully result.
  • The Galaxy S3 and its USB cable
  • All the security programs that are running on your phone and computer must be deactivated.
  • The handset must be fully charged; or if there is more than 60% power left you can skip this step.
  • Enable the USB debugging option on your device (from here: “Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging”).
Steps
  • Download all tools below this article
  • Save all the files on your computer.
  • Use KIES for installing the proper drivers for the Galaxy S3.
  • Extract the root package on your computer.
  • Install and then open Odin.
  • Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S3 and reboot into download mode.
  • Enter download mode by pressing on Volume Down, Center key and Power button at the same time.
  • Use the USB cable and connect the handset with the computer.
  • Take a look on Odin: the ID:COM section should be yellow or blue now and the “added” message should be displayed.
  • If not, remove the USB cable, turn off Odin and re-install the drivers; then repeat the procedure as explained above.
  • Go on Odin and select “PDA”.
  • Pick the “CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh-gti9305.tar.md5” file and click on “start”.
  • When the process ends, you can remove the USB cable and reboot your device (also on Odin the “pass” message should be displayed).
If Odin gets stuck while trying to perform the above mentioned steps, unplug the USB cable, force restart your device, wait for a few seconds and then reboot into download mode again. Also, restart Odin on your computer. Then, you can start the root process from the beginning.
[*]Furthermore, in the end you can get a boot loop; if that happens, you need to reboot your Galaxy S3 into recovery mode. Then, from recovery select to wipe the system: “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”. Up next choose to reboot the device and that’s all. As a final note, the first boot might take longer than usual, but don’t panic there is nothing wrong with your smartphone.

Download files in Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Jul 5, 2013, 10:13:49 AM by moderator

9android