Samsung Galaxy Note 2 — Galaxy Note 2 FAQ

• Replies:8
Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Oct 11, 2012, 2:14:05 PM via Website

Here you can find a list of the most frequently asked questions about the Galaxy Note 2, as well as their answers.

Developmobile app
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 11, 2012, 2:36:04 PM via Website

Galaxy note 2 is also good for as it supports android. As these maps are good while one has to locate anyone.

izzytab
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 5:56:56 PM via App

Steven Blum
Here you can find a list of the most frequently asked questions about the Galaxy Note 2, as well as their answers.

I just got a Note 2 after using a Tab 7 and 10.1 for a long time. Very impressed. However, I cannot get the screen rotate when I turn the unit "upside down" (vertical) in portrait mode. Landscape rotation (both ways) works. Is this normal? I.e. I cannot use the unit with charger plug facing top in a flip case on charge as the image stays upside down instead of rotating. Never been an issue with my other tabs :(

Any response from another Note 2 owner would be appreciated. Cheers

Izzy

Patrick R.
  • Forum posts: 66

Oct 22, 2012, 7:52:08 AM via App

izzytab
Steven Blum

I just got a Note 2 after using a Tab 7 and 10.1 for a long time. Very impressed. However, I cannot get the screen rotate when I turn the unit "upside down" (vertical) in portrait mode. Landscape rotation (both ways) works. Is this normal? I.e. I cannot use the unit with charger plug facing top in a flip case on charge as the image stays upside down instead of rotating. Never been an issue with my other tabs :(

Izzy

I hope a response from a note 1 owner would suffice... I can't do it either. Seems like a TW disabled feature.

Rajeev

Nov 22, 2012, 11:17:25 AM via Website

I have also got my Galaxy note 2 in India. I was previously using Galaxy Note then I switched to Galaxy S3 and now Galaxy note 2.

Manny Bee
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 19, 2012, 1:30:34 PM via Website

Hi, do you think its worth upgrading from a Samsung Galaxy S2 to the the note? I'm just a little unsure about the screen size and if the upgrade is worth it?
Thanks for any help you can provide

Khaled x7x

Dec 20, 2012, 3:36:19 PM via Website

Is it real that with the note 2 you can draw with the pen from a distance of the screen?

Khaled x7x

Dec 20, 2012, 3:38:09 PM via Website

if your talking about note 1, i say stay on the s2
but if its note 2 its much better

Cory M.

Dec 24, 2012, 4:30:41 AM via Website

izzytab
Steven Blum

Izzy

Menu, Settings, Display, and put a check in Auto-rotate screen.