HTC Cha Cha Touch Screen Problem

• Replies:3
Dave_Mck
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 6:43:56 PM via Website

HI,

I have a problem with my Cha Cha touch screen, the screen only works sporadically when you try to touch any app or just any of the buttons on it the screen goes mad and it starts vibrating. I have updated the software to the latest version but this has not solved the problem.

Any ideas??

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Feb 17, 2012, 10:18:20 AM via Website

You might want to clean the screen. It's probably not the issue but I often have problems with my Xperia Play where, when the screen is a bit dirty it become unresponsive and starts jumping all over the place.

I'm not sure what could be causing the issue, but if it's a software issue then doing a factory rest might clear it up. Of course you'll have to backup all your data first so that you don't loose it. But if it is a software bug that should get your ChaCha back up to snuff.

Ruby Matamoros
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 10:17:34 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
You might want to clean the screen. It's probably not the issue but I often have problems with my Xperia Play where, when the screen is a bit dirty it become unresponsive and starts jumping all over the place.

I'm not sure what could be causing the issue, but if it's a software issue then doing a factory rest might clear it up. Of course you'll have to backup all your data first so that you don't loose it. But if it is a software bug that should get your ChaCha back up to snuff.

Hi there,
I have the same problem with my htc cha cha my go touch back botton is not working... any idea??
Ruby-

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 14, 2012, 11:04:50 PM via Website

Try the HTC calibration tool. It could be a simple calibration issue. You should also be able to find calibration apps on the market.