Bionic to printer ?

• Replies:3
Darrell Blackmun
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 10:17:31 PM via Website

Hi everyone
I am new here so hope this can get me some answers.
I have a droid bionic and would like to get rid of my internet provider and use my droid.? is can I still print to a wireless printer with no internet at home
Is there a wireless printer to do this Thanks the ddaug

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Dec 28, 2011, 12:53:50 PM via Website

That should be possible if you can find a printer that supports bluetooth connections. I've read about people doing that in other forums but I don't know of any printers off the top of my head. I'd recommend just going to your local computer store and pricking up a bluetooth enabled printer. There are some out there but I think they might be a little more expensive then your normal cheap from staples.

jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Feb 23, 2012, 3:48:35 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
That should be possible if you can find a printer that supports bluetooth connections. I've read about people doing that in other forums but I don't know of any printers off the top of my head. I'd recommend just going to your local computer store and pricking up a bluetooth enabled printer. There are some out there but I think they might be a little more expensive then your normal cheap from staples.

thanks for solving my problem:grin:

scott t
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 23, 2012, 6:53:43 PM via App

hp has cheap wireless printers. they use standard wifi. also if you have wifi router you can plug a printer into it, if printer has Ethernet port . then you can print through wifi. i have used both. you need an app from market for printing wifi