Question.. on my HTC Desire Z

• Replies:6
Janet King
  • Forum posts: 27

Mar 27, 2011, 11:56:54 PM via Website

Hotmail which is windows live, is thier a way to syc. both hotmail & window live on my HTC Z, right know I have hotmail on my first page but I still have to go into my window live to delete emails....hopefully some can understand my question.

Janet King

Mar 29, 2011, 1:57:49 AM via Website

Hello, if i can gett an app. For my hotmail (window live) that will be great.....i just can't figure out how to syc both together.... right know i'm deleting
My email from hotmail & window live twice.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
Janet

Janet King

Mar 29, 2011, 5:38:42 AM via Website

Hello, if i can gett an app. For my hotmail (window live) that will be great.....i just can't figure out how to syc both together.... right know i'm deleting
My email from hotmail & window live twice.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
Janet

Janet King

Mar 29, 2011, 1:00:30 PM via Website

Hi, thank you i will try this option and let you if it works........thanks again!!!!!-_-

Janet King

Apr 5, 2011, 6:10:44 AM via Website

Hi Douglas

Just given you a follow-up I follow the the web page you gave me, but still no luck on my HTC Z cant seem to sync hotmail with window live on my HTC Z I checked other post and some people were saying it wont sycn, for me Im thinking when I first got the phone I set-up hotmail on the phone but I thought it will automatic sync with window live, but no I get mail but I have to delete twice on hotmail & window live, so what I did I booked mark window live on my phone page along with mail(which is hotmail account) instead of going on my pc to delete, and of course the bad thing is I cant go into my other folders on my phone I have to go on my pc.... I figure one day some one will figure this whole thing out.

But Thank You, for your help.

Janet