Motorola Moto G — Phone App Acting Up

• Replies:1
Dave_USA
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 1, 2022, 8:43:12 PM via Website

Hi there. I don't know if this is a problem with the phone, the app it's self, or my phone service. The problem I am having is that whenever someone calls my phone, the usual "popup" that appears on the screen doesn't always appear, so I cannot answer the phone. On the odd occasion that the popup appears I can sometimes see the popup that has a green (accept) or red (decline) button. On other rare occasions I'll see an old style popup on the screen. I have uninstalled the phone pp to its' factory setting, and kept that for a while, but that hasn't helped at all, I still get the same problems. Another occasion when the phone was ringing, I saw a tiny phone icon in the top left of the screen, and was able to "drag down" and see the green/red popup. But then the next time I saw this tiny icon and dragged it down, nothing showed. I am now at a loss as to what I can now do to resolve this problem, and it's getting to be rather frustrating since I sometimes miss important calls. I will say that thankfully folk's will leave a message, but to get them I usually have to reboot the phone.
Any help/suggestions regarding to this problem, will be very much appreciated.
Dave.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Apr 4, 2022, 5:23:48 AM via Website

First of all, I think we need to clarify whether just the answer window does not appear or even the phone does not ring at all when a friend dials your number.

If your phone doesn't respond at all, contact your carrier to see if it's a cellular network signal problem or your phone's SIM card issue.

If only the accept/decline window does not pop up, it may be a problem with your mobile phone software system. Contact a service center of your phone manufacturer.

— modified on Apr 4, 2022, 8:10:04 AM

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?