Which aesthetic editing app(s) do you prefer?

• Replies:9
  • Answered
Trevor Brown
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 1, 2021, 7:29:55 AM via Website

Kindly mention them so I can help myself! Also, I'm giving up shoutouts! So comment down below! :)

Best answer
wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Jul 1, 2021, 7:44:48 AM via Website

I’m a very aesthetic-loving person, but I can’t pick just one aesthetic and stick with apps; I'm trying to take output most of them in this matter. (cool)

I have a list of packages PicCollage, TouchRetouch, Adobe Lightroom CC, Phonto, StoryArt, Vsco, Lightroom, PicsArt, Canva, VLLO, Colourtone, Tempo, Prequel. But in most cases, I'm using TouchRetouch, Adobe Lightroom CC, and PicsArt the most)

Helpful?
Trevor Brown
wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Dec 27, 2021, 5:16:54 AM via Website

Max Velin

Editing is used when I need help writing documents or filling out reports. For me it is important that everything written is not plagiarized and competently designed. For me, aesthetics comes first. What applications do you use for editing? And do you like them? Because all the apps I downloaded didn't suit me very well. So I searched for the best sites for editing essays and edited documents there.

In this sense, we might consider Photopea or sites connected to the places that assist us in navigating around the site environment as acceptable. Such as

Canva,
HoneyBook,
Ceros,
Canvas X Draw

Helpful?
Trevor BrownZize
Danish
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 29, 2021, 6:11:03 AM via Website

Best aesthetic apps you must try:

• Filmm
  • Prequel
  • Unfold
  • VSCO
  • Enlight Pixaloop
Helpful?
Deactivated Account
Yan Gorev
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 19, 2022, 2:40:11 PM via Website

Max Velin

Editing is used when I need help writing documents or filling out reports. For me it is important that everything written is not plagiarized and competently designed. For me, aesthetics comes first. What applications do you use for editing? And do you like them? Because all the apps I downloaded didn't suit me very well. So I searched for the [best sites for editing essays][1] and edited documents there.

Good information! Thanks a lot!

Helpful?
fitzgerald
  • Forum posts: 17

Jan 23, 2022, 3:19:25 PM via Website

I use Unfold and VSCO a lot.

Helpful?
Ben79
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 25, 2022, 1:45:45 PM via Website

yep, TouchRetouch is my favorite too.

Helpful?
Celinelol
  • Forum posts: 9

Jan 25, 2022, 3:17:24 PM via Website

I mostly use Filmm
Filmm was founded by Zoella and A Color Story to add effects and filters to videos. It allows you to add authentic film textures, light effects and VHS distortions to any video clip. You can also browse through the music options to add a track to your clip.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
Billi Jean
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 26, 2022, 2:08:19 PM via Website

I usually use many apps!

Helpful?
ifrah.arif
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 4, 2022, 9:02:31 AM via Website

I use multiple apps to get the best results because from my experience I feel like every other app has something different and better that enhances your output. I mostly use these apps: VSCO, Adobe Lightroom, and Snapseed.

Helpful?