[APP] [FREE] [FAST] QR Code Scanner & Barcode Reader - QR Code Generator Free 2021 Android App

• Replies:1
Satyam Mobile
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 22, 2021, 10:15:39 AM via Website

QR Barcode Scanner Pro - QR Code Generator Reader/ QR code reader and scanner / Barcode scanner / Barcode reader / QR code scanner free app is the lightning QR scanner app extreme for Android in the Google play store to scan QR code for Android device.

Key features of QR Barcode Scanner Pro - QR Code Generator Reader for android

✴️ All in one QR Code Reader, Barcode Scanner and QR Code Generator
💠 Free Scanner app and Barcode Reader
✴️ Scan QR code and barcode without internet
💠 Auto focus and recognition. Zoom in and out to read QR code quickly
✴️ A QR reader support all QR code and barcode formats
💠 Easy to scan QR code with flashlight in the dark or dim environment
✴️ Scan QR code from images. Detect QR code or Barcode in the pictures with build-in QR reader
💠 Scan barcode on products for information or price comparison
✴️ Generate QR code for business or social media
💠 Support QR code format: Quick Code, EAN8, Code39, Code128, EQS, QR Code, and Data Matrix.

Simple user guide as following:

To scan the QR code / Barcode , simply open the QR code scanner / Barcode scanner app free, align the code. QR scanner / Barcode scanner app free will automatically recognize any QR code. To scan QR code / flashcode, if the code contains a URL, you can open browser to the site by press browser button . If the code contains only text, you can instantly see.

QR scanner, Barcode scanner app with a simple interface, easy to use. QR code scanner, Barcode scanner can scan all popular barcode formats like QR, Data Matrix, Aztec, UPC, EAN, Code 39 and many other formats.

I'm looking for your feedback, improvement suggestion, and bug report to continue to make all of my apps better and better. Please feel free to request additional features, report bugs, and/or just share your experience with us.

User happiness is my best wish. Enjoy!

— modified on Feb 22, 2021, 10:18:41 AM

Satyam Mobile
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 22, 2021, 10:27:37 AM via Website

I really need for your feedback, suggestion, reviews, and bug reports because it's my first app and there may be some problems. So, Please by using this app appreciate my work and give feedback. Thank you to all.

App Link : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.satyam.mobile.qrcode.barcode.scanner

— modified on Feb 22, 2021, 10:28:13 AM

Helpful?