Can I Enjoy DVD on My Samsung?

• Replies:6
  • Answered
cheryl0000
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 23, 2020, 10:58:04 AM via Website

If you want to enjoy your favorite DVD on your Samsung (S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, Tab, Note, or any other models), you will need to use a powerful DVD ripper to rip the DVD.
Here I will recommend you to use one of the best video converter in 2020 named TunesKit Video Converter. It is a versatile video converter, video editor and DVD ripper that can convert any video to 250+ formats at 60X faster speed with no quality loss. You can also use it to edit the videos or rip any protected or commercial DVD movies to the formats that are supported by Samsung on PC or Mac.
It is capable of cropping the video to remove the black bars, rotate the video to the right position, or adjust the aspect ratio to fit different screens, in order to give you a much better watching experience. With a built-in smart video editor, TunesKit Video Converter enables you to trim videos frame by frame with lossless quality, remove unnecessary fragments, split a long video or audio file into multiple clips, etc. quickly and easily.

Best answer
Emmachapman
  • Forum posts: 9

Jul 29, 2020, 12:28:04 AM via Website

Really like the way people are so nice and answer the simple questions on this forum

Helpful?
KylieRampling
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 24, 2020, 12:52:35 PM via Website

Thank you that is a pretty nice guide on how to do dvd on your phone.

Helpful?
AmeliaSmith
  • Forum posts: 15

Jul 28, 2020, 12:18:21 PM via Website

What are you talking about?

Helpful?
Emmachapman

Jul 28, 2020, 5:53:12 PM via Website

does it really work?

Helpful?
Best answer
Emmachapman

Jul 29, 2020, 12:28:04 AM via Website

Really like the way people are so nice and answer the simple questions on this forum

Helpful?
henry james34
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 11, 2020, 10:23:51 AM via Website

In the event that you need to appreciate your favorite DVD on your Samsung (S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, Tab, Note, or any other models), you'll got to utilize a effective DVD ripper to rip the DVD. Here I will suggest you to utilize one of the leading video converter in 2020 named TunesKit Video Converter.

Helpful?
marian
  • Forum posts: 45

Dec 17, 2021, 11:09:26 AM via Website

I never knew about that I'll try this now.

Helpful?