How can I use my Android Phones to remember more than 200 Paired Bluetooth devices?

• Replies:3
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 5, 2020, 11:41:44 AM via Website

• Our In house app communicates with Bluetooth device (In house) via an Android Phone.
• We require a device (Android) to store pairing information for more than 200 devices (Bluetooth)
• Currently, we are losing the pairing information in our devices (Android) after more than 100 devices are paired.
* The paired device name is not lost but it asks for re-pairing.
* If we cancel the pairing request, the Bluetooth device un–pairs with Android (device).
• We have conducted the same test with various Android devices and the same issue happens.
• We have googled various forums and observed that there is practically no limit for Bluetooth devices to be paired.
* We need your help to solve the issue so that our device can remember pairing information for more than 200 devices.
• If any custom app could be developed to persistently store pairing info locally, outside Android default file system and further to be read from there while connecting the device.
• Currently used phones are Xiaomi Redmi 7 (Pie) and Samsung A7 (Oreo).

george441
  • Forum posts: 40

Mar 5, 2020, 12:11:34 PM via Website

If this happens then it's will save time.

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,583

Mar 6, 2020, 8:23:54 AM via Website

Did you pair those more than 100 Bluetooth devices through your app?
Or did you conduct that manually on your Android devices?

If you did that through your app, is it possible that this is just a behavior of your app by design?

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 6, 2020, 8:44:26 AM via Website

No. I did not pair those devices through my app. The app role comes in when all devices are paired. I am facing issue when I pair all the devices using the Android Bluetooth it only remembers 100 devices pairing info and not more than that.

Helpful?