How to recover deleted photos from phone?

• Replies:14
  • Answered
akash
  • Forum posts: 87

Aug 1, 2019, 9:07:24 AM via Website

yesterday my phone was too slow and I restart it after restarting it some of my photos from the phone gallery has removed. I have tried soo many apps from play store but these apps just scan phone photos if anyone has some solution to this problem please help me.

Best answer
mahran nadeem
  • Forum posts: 74

Aug 1, 2019, 9:15:47 AM via Website

I recommended this app named "Images Recovery and Backup Lite" Bit&bytes.

Helpful?
akash
Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Sep 4, 2019, 8:37:28 AM via Website

MobiKin Doctor for Android is one of the best Android file recovery tools for you to preview the deleted files and recover them from your Android phone easily. It allows you to restore deleted files from Android internal memory and SD card.

Helpful?
Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Sep 4, 2019, 12:53:12 PM via Website

Don't use the phone anymore, and go to the folder file of saving phone gallery, check if deleted gallery is here or not. Or use Eelphone Android Data Recovery, one more important, allow USB debugging on Android phone to let the recovery tool detect your Android phone storage and SD card, from the scanning result, we can select and preview all recoverable data, select the gallery to restore.
More info: Recover deleted photos on Android

Helpful?
bandarqq
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 4, 2019, 1:33:18 PM via Website

Hello my name is Paris Dominic. I from Ireland, Dublin and student in University of Dublin. I love reading and make a new friends, so don't hesitate to contact me here : ratubandarqq.com

Helpful?
akash

Sep 5, 2019, 11:05:49 AM via Website

yes i will surely contact you

Helpful?
akash

Sep 13, 2019, 9:50:08 AM via Website

if you have same problems then you must check this app

Helpful?
AdrianG001
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 8, 2019, 9:06:25 PM via Website

First of all check if your Media Card is been Detected or not,
Second would be check the Trash bin, Andriod as well as IOS both has a Bin/Recently Deleted Folder which hold all the pics that is been recently deleted and you can restore it back.

Helpful?
akash

Oct 9, 2019, 7:23:20 AM via Website

please check message

Helpful?
akash

Oct 9, 2019, 7:23:39 AM via Website

please check message

Helpful?
Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Oct 17, 2019, 11:52:15 AM via Website

If you haven't backed them up before,the only way is to use Android data recovery program,it will detect the data from trash bin,as long as it haven't been overwritten,and extract them out.

Helpful?
Verus
  • Forum posts: 63

Dec 26, 2019, 3:01:49 AM via Website

I think prevention is better than cure. Why don't you back up and sync your gallery with Google Photos (or cloud storage services). It's too convenient to restore the deleted photos and videos.
In your case, I suggest that you should install the DickDigger photo recovery app. Hope it helps!

Helpful?
akash

Dec 26, 2019, 2:24:46 PM via Website

I will make backup next time and be careful about my data thank you for your suggestion

Helpful?
Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Dec 29, 2019, 3:19:41 AM via Website

The first thing you need to do is turn on airplane mode,since new files will overwritten the deleted photos.And then check if you have backup files.If this way fails,try MobiKin Doctor for Android,this tool can detect and recover deleted photos.

Helpful?
Duncan
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 10, 2020, 9:20:38 AM via Website

Deleted Folder which hold all the pics that is been recently deleted and you can restore it back.

Helpful?