I'm Hoping to Get Rich with Apps

• Replies:6
extra
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 19, 2019, 4:17:38 AM via Website

My plan is a simple one, I'm planning to use Apps to make myself rich.

Well. maybe not rich, but I'd like to earn at least $1,000 a month.

Is this possible or have I lost touch with reality?

I Think I Can, I Think I Can
I really think I can do it but unfortunately I could only find 4 Apps profitable enough to actually make my dream happen.

So far, I'm earning about $7 a day. It took me a year to build this passive income to even that modest level because I mainly use App referral programs.

It's very hard work trying to get people to download my Apps.

Should I keep going?
I feel like my life is passing me by because I spend so much of my free time working obsessively towards my goal.

Maybe My Thinking is Flawed?
One half of me thinks, if I work super hard I can do it but maybe I'm wrong. (danger)

If it took me a over a year to build my passive income to $7 a day - then does that mean, this time next year I could be earning $14 a day not $1,000 a month? (thinking)

I'm a long way away from my $1,000 a month goal but I don't know when to quit.

Fazal.asdf
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 30, 2019, 10:54:55 PM via Website

This type or work is just waste of time only... Do hard work in an other type of work...

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Mar 31, 2019, 1:41:12 PM via Website

Think about how much time you have already spent on this endeavor, and how little money you are getting!
There are a lot of more profitable ways to make a living!
I suggest, now would be the time to quit and find a more efficient way to make a buck!

I made more than $7 a day delivering the morning news paper!

— modified on Mar 31, 2019, 1:43:46 PM

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 499

Apr 1, 2019, 1:58:16 AM via Website

Hi Lindsay

You need to remember you are in a very privileged country. Here in the Philippines many people work 10 to 12 hour days for 3 dollars a day or 150 pesos. 1,000 dollars or 50,000. Peso is huge money to people here. most jobs here pay about 200 dollars or 8,000 to 10,000 pesos a month. teachers only make 15 or 20k a month if they are in the public school system much less if they are not. The poor in the US have no concept of what poor really is.
Travel to a third world country it will open your eyes

Helpful?
Deactivated Account

Apr 1, 2019, 3:07:10 AM via Website

Mark
My comments were not ment to insult or belittle anyone that lives in a country with a lesser economy!
The fact of the matter is Extra the author of this post lives in Peoria in the U.S. and $1000 a month in the U.S. isn't half enough to live on here because of our high prices.
So Mark please don't take offense at my comments they were good advice to a fellow citizens of the U.S.

And your suggestion that I am naive to the economic conditions in other countries, was just plain insulting!
How dare you infer something like that about me when you don't know me at all!
And don't know anything about my past,
I KNOW WHAT POVERTY IS LIKE!
I GREW UP IN IT!!!!

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 499

Apr 1, 2019, 3:15:02 AM via Website

Lindsay
I was not trying to insult you just wanted to cast a light on someone situation. My apologies if I offended you.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account

Apr 1, 2019, 4:08:41 AM via Website

Mark

Lindsay
I was not trying to insult you just wanted to cast a light on someone situation. My apologies if I offended you.

Well you did a really good job of insulting me when you didn't even try!
Good bye!

Helpful?