Notifications Problem ringing

• Replies:2
Kris
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 6, 2019, 9:49:25 AM via Website

Hello,
I have just installed WhatsApp and I find myself with a problem of notification. During the first use of WhatsApp all occurs perfectly, no problem to announce, if ever a correspondent telephones to me, only the vibrator functions, no sound alarms is made hear.

In the chapter of the notifications, all is absolutely normal and the notifications are well notched as well as the groups.

If I reboot my smartphone, in the event of a call the smartphone sound again normally.

After is a research, in the chapter of the permissions, “Telephone” stripped, is that the solution with my problem?

Last point, I used Viber, I passed to WhatsApp because my father uses a Windows Phone 10 and Viber does not use any more this OS

When I accept a telephone call with my father, the communication is very often cut.

Thank you for your respective assistances
Cordially
Kris

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Jan 6, 2019, 10:59:39 AM via Website

Kris
Go into settings under Sounds and Vibration. Check the settings for sound mode, it may be set for vibration only!

The issue with calls to and from your father's phone may be because of a weak signal. Or it could be because something is interfering with the signal.

— modified on Jan 6, 2019, 11:04:48 AM

Helpful?
Kris
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 7, 2019, 10:01:47 AM via Website

Lindsay mcdaniel

Kris
Go into settings under Sounds and Vibration. Check the settings for sound mode, it may be set for vibration only!

The issue with calls to and from your father's phone may be because of a weak signal. Or it could be because something is interfering with the signal.

Hello, I thank you for your very fast answer.

The adjustments on the level its and notification normal and are correctly regulated.
Only visible problem, in the chapter “permission”, the icon telephone was Off.

I carried out tests between that of my father and mine and there was not the least problem, my smartphone Cubot started to sound at the time of an incoming call at least to 8 recoveries and in the two directions.

Both smartphones were the parts joined together in same, problem solved? Not, unfortunately.

Is my father hospitalized in a private clinic, it tried to telephone to me on several occasions, my smartphone sounded well each time, the communication was well carried out, but no sound in the ear-phone?

Finally, my father tried to join to me for the last time and there, more ringing only the vibrator.

I am not a beginner in telephony or in data processing, but here one finds oneself with a Windows Phone at the end of the lifetime and an Android stock 6.0 which functions correctly.

Cordially
Kris

Helpful?