[FREE] Piano Extreme: Application to learn Piano, USB-keyboard support

• Replies:16
  • Closed
dao hong
  • Forum posts: 6

Aug 29, 2018, 7:08:00 AM via Website

User uploaded photo

Piano Extreme is a great application to learning piano. Now you can play the piano anytime, anywhere, simply by connecting a computer keyboard to your smartphone via the USB OTG cable.

In addition, the application also has a database of more than 650,000 songs, so you can easily play a song quickly. You can even play a song on your phone or directly connect to the Organ to practice.

★★★ Key Features ★★★
✔ Full piano keyboard with 88 keys
✔ Supports a wide variety of keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato, Guzheng, Nylon Guitar, Plucked String, Music Box, Sitar, Xylophone, Harp, Vibes, Clarinet, Ukulele, Brass, Thai Bells, Tabbla, Dizi, Banjo, Flute, Saxophone, Cellto, Hamonica, Trumpet, Violin, Panpipe, Maracas, Tuba, Dulcimer, Kalimba,...)
✔ Multi play modes help you practice more easily: Piano Tiles, Piano Keyboard, USB Keyboard, Sheet number & sheet notes
✔ Dual piano keyboard with full feature make playing music easier
✔ Support Sheet number & sheet notes with auto scroll
✔ Recording your song
✔ Connect and play on the computer keyboard
✔ Support the keyboard types on Everyone Piano
✔ There are more than 650,000+ songs for you to practice

Video:

User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo
User uploaded photo

Please add a prefix: /store/apps/details?id=eop.everyone.piano.usb.keyboard or search Piano Extreme: USB Keyboard in Play Store

— modified on Aug 29, 2018, 7:10:11 AM

SorinDavidFudge

tillylawson
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 7, 2018, 12:06:55 PM via Website

It's funny

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Sep 7, 2018, 1:25:26 PM via Website

Beautiful application, I was not curious to learn piano, even if all day I use the keyboard, but now I have the opportunity to do something else with the keyboard, so I will learn to sing.
And who knows, maybe I'll buy a piano too!

DavidFudge

DavidFudge
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 30, 2019, 2:22:38 PM via Website

Nice application! I actually want to learn how to play on a piano. But I haven't time for some courses. Maybe later, after my graduation from college. I am very busy with my education, so sometimes I use help from college application essay writing service, where professional writers help students with any assignments.

Sorin

Olson Deja
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 23, 2020, 9:02:16 AM via Website

Keep your face facing the sun, and darkness will fall behind you

GarryB

Dec 15, 2020, 2:32:29 PM via Website

Guys, if you save ringtones, but do not know how to transfer them to your PC or other device, then I advise you to use this software. I hope I helped you in solving your problem=)

Relksa
  • Forum posts: 5

May 11, 2021, 9:57:18 AM via Website

Also i recommend service - that provide best essay writing services.

Philomela
  • Forum posts: 38

May 11, 2021, 11:44:27 AM via Website

Les stations de radio françaises font partie des meilleurs du monde et sont souvent parmi les plus écoutées. La qualité de la musique qu'ils jouent est simplement superbe, et elle peut être assez agréable à écouter ces chaînes radio streaming en direct. Le service en ligne de la radio en France est similaire au service offert aux États-Unis et en Grande-Bretagne, où les auditeurs peuvent écouter en ligne à la musique préférée via Internet. La seule différence avec la radio en ligne française est qu'il y a plus de canaux à choisir et le coût est également beaucoup plus bas.

Edu Xtream

Jun 12, 2021, 11:42:04 AM via Website

I really want to learn to play the piano. I always used to watch my elder brother play it. Now he is out of the country on an operation in Afghanistan. I want to surprise him by playing his favorite song when he comes back. But my assignments are coming in my way. I am thinking of handing them to a Professional Assignment Help near me and continue practicing. This app can be a good tool for me to memorize the song.

ShaoCan
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 13, 2021, 9:43:17 PM via Website

I have learned and played for 5 years, but these apps were always a mystery for me. I think unless you see the song sheet with the notes, you can't understand the rhythm properly.

Deactivated AccountDeactivated AccountGLekterDeactivated Account

midgard001
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 16, 2021, 2:24:38 PM via Website

DavidFudge

Nice application! I actually want to learn how to play on a piano. But I haven't time for some courses. Maybe later, after my graduation from college. I am very busy with my education, so sometimes I use help from college application essay writing service, where professional writers help students with any assignments.

I think these apps are not supposed to teach you how to play a piano, but only to make it easy for you, if you already know how to use it

Emily Cole

May 16, 2022, 6:49:40 PM via Website

Thanks for this source, since I am going to pass my university exams and I indeed need a reliable solver.

Maccay Rodney

Jul 13, 2022, 10:35:13 PM via Website

pplication, I was not curious to learn piano, even if all day I use the keyboard, but now I have the opportunity to do something else with the keyboard, so I will learn to sing.
And who knows, maybe I'll buy a piano

cxbbv
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 16, 2022, 4:38:03 PM via Website

neat app!

Pavel
  • Forum posts: 25

Jul 24, 2022, 3:55:36 PM via Website

pretty good app, although it weighs a lot

JohnGD

Jul 25, 2022, 5:25:44 AM via Website

:*Wow very nice, can you share any other music libraries for learning....:)

Heehe
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 6, 2023, 6:28:35 AM via Website

I really like playing the piano but have not had the opportunity to learn directly. I want to find an app that helps me learn the basics before going to school and satisfy my interests.